The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Some folks putting in work with camera. Guess I will have to bust out the SLR and try my hand.

I misspoke, I wasn't looking for a deal per say like you said a fair market price. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm still on the fence with the Galaxy's. I absolutely love them, but have been dropping so much $ on Kobe's, I need to cool off.

It even got so bad, I caved and got some Del Sol's. Every time I walked in NikeTown Chi, they looked better and better...

mttb8y.jpg

i'm happy with my february pick ups

thank you, kobe system. thank you for the cheetahs, the cloaks, and the galaxies--they're the bomb. 

guess up next for me is the sharks since the galaxies are a galaxy away :/ lol

I'll pass on the wolfs. Just something about orange turns me off lol 

I want those "Elites." I am so glad they release on a Friday, plus I don't think there will be anywhere near as much hype around them as the "Galaxy's" and "Cloaks."

Originally Posted by weapon

I want those "Elites." I am so glad they release on a Friday, plus I don't think there will be anywhere near as much hype around them as the "Galaxy's" and "Cloaks."

I think you under estimate the power of hype and the concord xi effect. If there is a lack of other special kobes, like chaos, ace, rice (I know it closed), etc....watch those go crazy too.

I need those since I missed on galaxies and not really feeling cloaks. The only kobe vii I have are the cheetah! I need more to go with my 5 pairs of vis (grinch, chaos, rice, del sol, Italian camo).

Back
Top Bottom