The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I'm debating whether I want to buy a pair of Cloak's or Cheetah's next, but it's hard to choose 
ohwell.gif

I feel like the Cloak's are harder to find in my size but I still really want the Cheetah's too.
go with the cloaks. i have two pairs of the cheetahs but i love my single pair of cloaks more.

+1

Cloaks are just ill.

I was a big fan of the 5's copped multiple kobe 5's diff colorways...sorta passed on the 6s...now my first pair of 7s are the cloaks.......

Can't wait for these things to arrive in the mail ..... I can only imagine the 7s have improved greatly on what the 5s were & they were amazing !

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I'm debating whether I want to buy a pair of Cloak's or Cheetah's next, but it's hard to choose 
ohwell.gif

I feel like the Cloak's are harder to find in my size but I still really want the Cheetah's too.
go with the cloaks. i have two pairs of the cheetahs but i love my single pair of cloaks more.

+1

Cloaks are just ill.
Thanks guys, I'm going to go with the Cloak's if this next paycheck is looking right lol. They seem like such a chill shoe anyways.

last month...picked up the cheetahs...sharks...galaxy...cloaks...done for now...not really into the general release colorways....waiting for the YOTD and maybe the elites when im not that broke

Got my girl the Jellyfish and got myself the Cloaks. I wore them and the slight creasing on the shoes makes the colors change up more for me.
pimp.gif

I think I'm good until the Volts come out.

dukes are definitely nice. hopefully i can cop for <100.
can someone ps the blue to red on the dukes?

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

I was a big fan of the 5's copped multiple kobe 5's diff colorways...sorta passed on the 6s...now my first pair of 7s are the cloaks.......

Can't wait for these things to arrive in the mail ..... I can only imagine the 7s have improved greatly on what the 5s were & they were amazing !
don't keep your hopes up. The 5's are too much of a beast.

cloaks & asg's came in today...thanks deionandmelo for the cloaks. these are both 100x better in person..

Can't wait to get Wolf's next week!

-Pete

NTer, Benny something or BugsBenny over at SC dropped release dates of 3/17 for ROTD and 3/31 for Lower Merion. You guys might want to rethink about getting the Wolves, Homes, and Duke.
laugh.gif

I got those color socks too. Man you making me wanna pull the trigger already! I only got the cheetahs right now and want another pair.

just saw pics of the wolf's and they look so nice. Still want the landry field's PE kobe VII's

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I got those color socks too. Man you making me wanna pull the trigger already! I only got the cheetahs right now and want another pair.

Great Mall Footlocker will let you use the bday coupon on them. Last day too.

Back
Top Bottom