The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^ $140 Retail - very cool thanks for the link^

Of course no size 13 again!

Actually, when I first saw the post I was thinking CLOAKS! Yea baby...

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i don't really like the red logo on the PDFs...it looks best as it is

Yeah I don't see why they couldn't just leave the logo mint instead of making it red...throws the shoe off...but its minor so I don't think anyone will complain too much about it.
it is mint.. the pic with the cloaks (infrared) insert was taken at a request of a member..

I usually just lurk this thread.

I hate Kobes but that poison frog colorway is meannn
pimp.gif

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that has the Mint PDF's in a 12.5? Like a noob, I didn't think to read ahead of time if this shoe ran narrow or anything so I ordered the Wolf's (my first pair of Kobe VII's in general) recently in my usual size 12 on NDC when they came out a few weeks ago. And then like an even bigger noob, I didn't even really wear em out aside from trying them on for a bit until after I ordered my usual size 12 again in these Mint PDF's on NDC again. The outer edges of my right foot get mad sore after while of wearing em 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Last I checked, 12.5 was sold out on NDC and FTL. Called around at malls near me and they all said they never got in a 12.5 to begin with. 

Originally Posted by chaose57

never really liked the pdf, but nwt's pictures are making me like it
pimp.gif

Yeah, you gotta ignore NWT's pics, his pics makes all shoes look dope. If I based my cops on his pics I would have a lot of shoes I really don't want. Nice pics man. Smh tho.

I just copped my mint PDFs and IMO they run a very close 2nd behind the cloaks for best CW. They look great on feet! I still dont get how so many people are sleeping on these!

Kicking myself in the %*# for not getting the Cloaks. I wanted them but didn't even try to get them that night.

I still can't believe they haven't released the YOTD stateside. I don't even like them but I know tons of people want those pretty bad.

A very raw shot of my fresh PDFs on feet. No PS jobs or editing. The mint is not too loud.
Though they look better with black denim, I think they still look decent with khakis. I aint mad.

First pair of kobe's! they look GREAT on feet and I love that mint color... if they had a glow in the dark sole, would've been impossible to get them SMH ... and ppl still wonder why nike is the way they are with the limited releases... no way these sit with some gimmick (gitd) and hype

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I still can't believe they haven't released the YOTD stateside. I don't even like them but I know tons of people want those pretty bad.
I paid 60-70 extra to have them early, and haven't regretted it one bit. I've seen or held just about every VII in person, and the YOTDs and Cloaks are tops for me. The two shades of red are colorblocked really nicely, and the green is gorgeous in person. I rarely like shoes with a red/green color combo, Gucci dunks being one of the few, but they executed it really well on the Dragons. Would be nice to see a US release so more people could have a chance to cop, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't since the Barca pack last year set a precedent for having overseas exclusives.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I think at this point it probably going to be scrapped stateside. Too bad if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom