The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by peks03

don't think that's the MPLS cw, but if they changed that magenta to del sol and the midnight blue to university blue then i would definetely get those. they have that same logo that's on the USAs so i'm guessing some country's shoe, but can't think of anyone close except maybe Argentina.

I agree. I got my USAs on Friday last week and the logo on the back is identical. Here's a cell phone pic:

Bleh. Those grey and magenta joints are nasty. It's like they changed the colour of the swoosh on the wolfs from orange to white and then added a bunch of random coloured accents. C'mon now

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Exactly. It's not the worst model, it just has the worst and least amount of colorways.
Do you think the Kobe VII is better than the Lebron 9 or KDIV?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Exactly. It's not the worst model, it just has the worst and least amount of colorways.
Do you think the Kobe VII is better than the Lebron 9 or KDIV?
Are you referring to performance or color schemes?  Colors, the VII sucks in comparison to both the KDs and Brons.  As far as performance, I love low cut shoes, and the KDIV are nice but nowhere near as comfortable as the VII's (after you break them in).  While I do own some LeBron 9s, I guess I would say if you're a high-top fan, the Bron's have the best cushioning in any shoe to date, imo.  I don't own any Fast inserts, so I can only speak from the viewpoint of the Strongs, and I love 'em.  Basically, it comes down to your preference but I think as far as comfort and stuff, overall:
Brons > Kobes > KDs

Colors?

Brons > KDs > Kobes

Haha I hope that kinda answers the question...

it's definitely the mpls. smh. seems like nike, outside of the cloaks/asg/mints, have absolutely no idea what to do in regards to the coloring of this shoe. which is a shame because i think they did so well with the last one. they need to get it together. i finished with 18 pairs of the 6s, sitting on only 4 pairs of the 7s. i knew this shoe would blow, but had no idea it would be this bad.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

That's why you can't rely on Nike and gotta take matters into your own hands...
31e16564f0e57366ff3c579b693cbeb7aeefb679_r.jpg

a2236fc56770f651e4c07a386d4ff78a986b7d96_r.jpg

cae26946eff3eee37386cafbc9619569f9684e9d_r.jpg
these are raw.  i might have to bite.

Originally Posted by PB3

Originally Posted by peks03

don't think that's the MPLS cw, but if they changed that magenta to del sol and the midnight blue to university blue then i would definetely get those. they have that same logo that's on the USAs so i'm guessing some country's shoe, but can't think of anyone close except maybe Argentina.

I agree. I got my USAs on Friday last week and the logo on the back is identical. Here's a cell phone pic:
Wow sold me on these with this pic 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Not feeling the new cw as well. I hope we're not stuck with the USA. I want the obsidian/yellow pair.

What ever happened to that cw? I know a place online is selling them in various sizes..i def like that cw better too!

So I was balling in the VII's this weekend and the top part of the sole kept sliding on my Sharks even though I was wearing my true show size. Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks!

Nike.....Hi......how have you been? good? good to hear. STOP EFFING AROUND AND PUT THE TEAM ORANGE KOBES VIIs OUT!

The last three cw's have been nO for 3 with me. Thanks

As big as I am a Kobe fan....that new colorway is just straight out UGLY.....not wasting $140 + tax on that crap

Hey, i kinda like that Grey/Magenta/navy C/W

anways here are my kobe 7s, i will add the BHM, Red/blue PDF, WTK if they drop, orange cheetahs, and USAs
pimp.gif

182143_451870041492828_1629380531_n.jpg

Sick collection of the VIs!
To me, that new cw is South Beach esque..... Kobe to Miami?!?!
laugh.gif
jokes jokes
Spoiler [+]
terrible idea

A little narrow, but I went TTS. The breaking in period for this shoe sucks btw, so just be prepared for some sore feet at first lol.

Back
Top Bottom