The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Lovin' that Kobe VII "Gold Medals" but I'll make sure that they'll win gold before I purchase it. I'm quite doubtful especially after their game against Lithuania.

Just copped a pair of Away Elites for $125 shipped off Amazon. Hoping to return these without a receipt to Footlocker and get a $200 giftcard so I can buy the Home Elites

Do they give you a gift card? I know you can do a no receipt exchange but will they actually give out the gift card? I might try that!

Heres a novel idea, people that are keeping their shoe are going to start selling their paid cash receipts :lol: could you imagine!

Just copped a pair of Away Elites for $125 shipped off Amazon. Hoping to return these without a receipt to Footlocker and get a $200 giftcard so I can buy the Home Elites
Do they give you a gift card? I know you can do a no receipt exchange but will they actually give out the gift card? I might try that!

Heres a novel idea, people that are keeping their shoe are going to start selling their paid cash receipts
laugh.gif
could you imagine!
nerd.gif

The Fireberry joints look good in person. They didn't move at all in my area. Will cop once the price drops.

Seriously. Nike adds a gold swossh a solid red sole with a limited tag and u guys are going hard for gold medals over the gr usa thats the same shoe? Get that sh*t out of here....

Last edited:
You shut your ******g mouth.
Seriously. Nike adds a gold swossh a solid red sole with a limited tag and u guys are going hard for gold medals over the gr usa thats the same shoe? Get that sh*t out of here....
Same way dudes got stabbed over the Olympic 7's that just released but they just came out 2 years ago w the FTLOTG's

Lovin' that Kobe VII "Gold Medals" but I'll make sure that they'll win gold before I purchase it. I'm quite doubtful especially after their game against Lithuania.
hahah ohh there gonna win gold believe that.  That was the closest any team is gonna come to beating them.  

so did anyone cop the fireberries??? hahah i wont even cop those for $70
hahah neither would I.   its funny there was this annoying *** reseller in line at the HOH i shop at and he brought like 7 people with him including his pregnant wife who was pissed having to stand in line for a couple hours in the heat.  He was having everyone buy the fireberry Lebron's and he was bragging about how he was gonna get 300 to 400 for each pair and that he was gonna take everyone out with him  for dinner at a expensive steak house.  hahah I laughed in his face and told him they werent gonna sell like that and that they were gonna more then likely end up in the outlets. lmao I hope he doesnt move any of his pairs.   I cant knock anyones hustle but resellers are whats messin up the game.

It looks like the Cheetahs are gonna be a QS release.. No actual word on quantities but it looks pretty limited.
Not trying to hype the shoe, just wanted to provide info.
Good thing NO ONE WANTS THESE RIGHT?

I wanted these but whatever. No biggie if I won't get them.

*cue everyone wants these so bad*

It looks like the Cheetahs are gonna be a QS release.. No actual word on quantities but it looks pretty limited.
hahah yep and now that its gonna be limited watch everyone try to cop a pair.  Its a toss up with me on these.  There cool I just dont know if I'll have the money from all the heat that drops in Aug. and Sept 1st.

First post in this new NT.

Thanks to whoever posted the jimmy jazz info. Was able to secure sz 10 away elites for under MSRP... so thanks.

Barring cosmic intervention the USA basketball team will probably win gold.

If both shoes are sold as "limited" I feel the KD gold medals will be more in demand than the Kobe gold medals.
Realize its pretty much the same as the GR gold medals, but these Kobe's are really catching my eye; for fans of the signature line small changes can go a long way.

What would happen if they didnt win the gold ??? Damn NIKE has a straw in my pockets. Slupring all my money.

They're not a QS. 

Last edited:
Whoever is giving up the cloaks is an idiot.

Cloaks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WTKs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom