The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I also used a needle to push out the air pocket. You can feel the needle hitting the top of the bottom insole so you don't need to put too much pressure on the needle.

Stanford looks clean. If they came out I would've bought them instead of the Aces. Stanford could be pass as LM Homes.

Stanford looks clean. If they came out I would've bought them instead of the Aces. Stanford could be pass as LM Homes.

I actually had an ACE deal fall through. but I also like the Stanfords prolly a tad better, would hopefully go with the 9ers jersey I have.

looks like a TB colorway, surprised they did NOT release any for this shoe.
last year they came out at the end of August.
well we havent seen or heard anything. only thing we have seen so far is that "stanford" pair which looks like a TB red but thats about it.

a white/royal blue would be nice
Do they usually say anything? Most times I see them up they already on Eastbay. It seems like they try so hard to make the TBs extremely plain surprised they put a pattern on the laces. Switching tongues would be a cool experiment to try

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

roll.gif
That wasnt a game, that was an obstacle course

Anyone try washing either of the inserts yet?  My playfasts are rancid.  I guess if I mess them up I can always get an iD pair.

There are two ebay sellers with the GM for $215 shipped. I think they will be limited GR. Not a bad price to get them early since we don't know the release date yet.

Last edited:
There are two ebay sellers with the GM for $215 shipped. I think they will be limited GR. Not a bad price to get them early since we don't know the release date yet.

Anything not retail is a bad price,

People aren't going to be lined up for these take ur chances when they come first.

Back
Top Bottom