The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

=
7829_sigh2.gif

=
1635724_o.gif

anybody's store got a 10.5 in the new Cheetahs? no store in my district got em & Foot Locker/Champs/FA/Eastbay are sold out of 10.5 :smh:

Though I feel the TBs are nice, they would've been better with the white sole. Still probably cop the orange, blue, or green pair, on discount of course.

wait so is it white sole or grey sole?

and restriction removed already? :lol:

please hit $70 ASAP :lol:

Would it be better to try and sell some Cloaks now or wait until say Bean hangs em up?

cheetahs are fully stocked everywhere round me.. I was looking foward to them too.. but once saw in person it was an easy pass..

bought a pair of kobe VIs dark night instead for 70$

damn just paid over 3 bills for some mint/orange barcelona viis 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 @ your SN. 

I'd pay that in a heart beat. I've been dealing with a seller with my size (11.5) that's asking $880 and he's not budging. 

Last edited:
:lol:  @ your SN. 

I'd pay that in a heart beat. I've been dealing with a seller with my size (11.5) that's asking $880 and he's not budging. 

This is a sincere question with no sarcasm what so ever. I genuinely want to know, why are you willing to pay double the price of a $140 shoe at the drop of a hat? Your personal reason specifically...big Kobe fan? I do notice your avi so I guess that goes without saying. What about this Mint and red shoe makes you say spend tho...

i dont see the price his shoes increasing for a long time til after he retires so better sell now while they are popular.

especially with other shoes getting the cloak colorway that are a tad more hyped, like Penny 5s and Bron X

laugh.gif
 @ your SN. 

LOL...That dude must be trippin if he thinks those Kobes are worth $880...I mean, I know they were a Overseas exclusive, but he can keep those. The WTK ain't even worth $500 yet...

laugh.gif
 @ your SN. 

This is a sincere question with no sarcasm what so ever. I genuinely want to know, why are you willing to pay double the price of a $140 shoe at the drop of a hat? Your personal reason specifically...big Kobe fan? I do notice your avi so I guess that goes without saying. What about this Mint and red shoe makes you say spend tho...
You're digging too deep into it my dude (and reaching a bit). Yes, kobe is my favorite player of all time (Reggie at a close second) but that has nothing to do with it. I simply like the shoe.

If I was able to have someone overseas lookout for me, I would've paid about $250. That would've covered the retail price of the shoe, shipping, paypal fees, and a tip to the person. Paying the extra 50 for a shoe I like would not be a problem. 

There weren't many 11.5s made. And to make matters worse, there aren't any 11.5/12s available anywhere.

Getting them for $300 would be a steal. 
laugh.gif
 @ your SN. 

LOL...That dude must be trippin if he thinks those Kobes are worth $880...I mean, I know they were a Overseas exclusive, but he can keep those. The WTK ain't even worth $500 yet...
His exact words:
Sorry. Size is extremely rare and is my only pair. Have had offers of £500 
already. Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom