The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

LEGIT CHECK 

%24T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLchKBRKr2FL8N!~~60_57.JPG

Had some free time and played around with a lace swap with the Kobe 8 Christmas and the Kobe VII All Stars... The green tips are a perfect match to the soles of the Christmas 8s. Redish-orange is good too on the AS... I'm feeling it.

thanks for that lace swap on the x'mas 8 just what i've been waiting for. Just need to find someone that wants to sell/trade them. :nerd:

just copped some DS cheetahs (black/circuit orange) for retail + 16.99 shipping. what do you guys think, is that a deal or no?

felt like I could of gone a little lower but i brought him down from $170, didn't wanna push it 
laugh.gif

just copped some DS cheetahs (black/circuit orange) for retail + 16.99 shipping. what do you guys think, is that a deal or no?

felt like I could of gone a little lower but i brought him down from $170, didn't wanna push it 
laugh.gif

Those are the cheetah colored cheetahs right? Prob coulda got em for less than retail.

I shake my head when I think about how I gave up both my galaxy's for 180.
now I want them again

wasnt the price point I gave em up at but the fact I gave em up at all. I want to wear em...

just watched Florida vs Alabama game. 2 Alabama players had on kobe USA. once broken in these shoes were great balling shoes

Is 140 for the Kobe 7 concord supremes reasonable?
I saw one on eBay and they are new.
Wanted to know if its a good deal or if there is any other sites. Thanks

I don't think the vii is uncomfy at all. Maybe it's my flat feet.

They did take a second to get used to and break in basketball wise. I hoop in the dukes and enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom