***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

anyone else think the medial part of the shoe is uncomfortable?

the shoe seems to "rise" a little at the middle of the foot and it was very distracting for me today (I tried them on in the store...I can'timagine playing in them like that)...$50 BTW for the black/red colorway

Originally Posted by TheFoxJunior

$50 BTW for the black/red colorway
Where? I saw the black/whites (not a fan) at the Camarillo (CA) outlet over the weekend. Price was still $99. I'd probably jump on the black/redsfor $50.

Originally Posted by TheFoxJunior

anyone else think the medial part of the shoe is uncomfortable?

the shoe seems to "rise" a little at the middle of the foot and it was very distracting for me today (I tried them on in the store...I can't imagine playing in them like that)...$50 BTW for the black/red colorway

what store has them for $50?

which one should i pick up guys? opinions?? ahh i want both but i can only get one since im saving for the jordan packages

312.jpg
lebron-all-star-2008-east-1.jpg

Originally Posted by air in822

There was a FSR of All Star Lebron V's at an outlet close to me (Houston, TX)

Edit: for $99

I bought them for $99 too at Wrentham Nike outlet in MA.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

which one should i pick up guys? opinions?? ahh i want both but i can only get one since im saving for the jordan packages

312.jpg
lebron-all-star-2008-east-1.jpg
All the jordan packages are black/red anyway...so I would get the All Stars...

thanks 1nyceballa...good point....i guess i couldnt let go of the blk/red/white colorway and decided to trade the all stars (which i purchased already) andexchange for the blk/white. i just love that colorway when i compared the two shoes. it looks like the all stars didnt sell too well which explains why theyare poppin' up all over the outlets. i liked the colorway when staring at them but when i wore them i just looked like a fool haha i guess i couldnt pulloff the idea of me and blue shoes. anyways, to one his own.

thanks 1nyceballa...good point....i guess i couldnt let go of the blk/red/white colorway and decided to trade the all stars (which i purchased already) and exchange for the blk/white. i just love that colorway when i compared the two shoes. it looks like the all stars didnt sell too well which explains why they are poppin' up all over the outlets. i liked the colorway when staring at them but when i wore them i just looked like a fool haha i guess i couldnt pull off the idea of me and blue shoes. anyways, to one his own.
they didnt sale well cause (for me) they were no where to be found. especially not retail.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

thanks 1nyceballa...good point....i guess i couldnt let go of the blk/red/white colorway and decided to trade the all stars (which i purchased already) and exchange for the blk/white. i just love that colorway when i compared the two shoes. it looks like the all stars didnt sell too well which explains why they are poppin' up all over the outlets. i liked the colorway when staring at them but when i wore them i just looked like a fool haha i guess i couldnt pull off the idea of me and blue shoes. anyways, to one his own.
they didnt sale well cause (for me) they were no where to be found. especially not retail.

funny how they were no where to be found...but obviously they were in some stock room, probably from niketowns, yet they probably would have sold well tooif they were made widely available or reallocated to the big niketowns. anyways, yea i ended up passing on them....blk red does look nice on the court likethagreatj said. =)

I kind of want to jump on the All Stars, since I thought they were going to be around for awhile. Unfortunately they sold out quick at NTLA so I missed out.. Are the All Stars "B" grade?

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

^Nice colorway.

Anyone know where I can get the "dunkman" colorway Lebron Vs (sz 9.5) for under retail?

footlocker.com use this EM348E25 for 25% off
come out to $104.99 before tax & shipping.

Back
Top Bottom