***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Its confirmed: AP Writers browse nt

laugh.gif
Actually, they browse KixandtheCity.com
smokin.gif

MaZe

Well after AP picked the story up. So did ESPN, as it was on Mike and Mike as well as 1st & 10 today. Surprised no one mentioned that. I wonder will thedistribution be higher in numbers now that there has been exposure behind the shoe on a National Level...

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Well after AP picked the story up. So did ESPN, as it was on Mike and Mike as well as 1st & 10 today. Surprised no one mentioned that. I wonder will the distribution be higher in numbers now that there has been exposure behind the shoe on a National Level...
Mike and Mike and 1st and 10? Craziness...

MaZe

I'm lookin forward to the white/black/red lebrons..and the yankees ones..however..the thing is the lebrons are rotting away on the shelves of moststores..there is really nothin special about it other than the comfort of the shoe..it doesn't scream LEBRON JAMES..the IV's..III's..and II'sall had that lebron feel to them..this one not so much..but i am lovin the colorway that will soon release (yankees colorway, and white/black/red's)

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

And now PTI
roll.gif
... Just watched it myself from the comforts of RoyalCarribean.... \
it has the publicity now.... and all will end up on eBay once they release at HoH.....

allstar game is a couple weeks away and there still isn't any pics...as for Lebron playing in NY...not a farfetched idea, I know Jay Z is doing all he canto get Bron in a Nets uniform by 2010...which is the year he becomes a free agent and BROOKLYN becomes the home of the Nets.

alright...so the Yankee V's release in March and the HoH is a place that might have them...any updates on price?

I could make the trip to NY, that ain't a big deal...but I won't do it if the shoe is priced at the rumored $250
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

allstar game is a couple weeks away and there still isn't any pics...as for Lebron playing in NY...not a farfetched idea, I know Jay Z is doing all he can to get Bron in a Nets uniform by 2010...which is the year he becomes a free agent and BROOKLYN becomes the home of the Nets.
You dont realise the cavs would pay anything.........

hey guys, classes got cancelled from snow so i took some time and made some stuff for Allstar Weekend.

ehh...

...back to my other stuff.

when they say "available in New York", do they mean only in NYC becuz I live in the capital (Albany). Either way it doesnt matter because the city isonly 2 1/2 hrs from here.

By the way, would Pickyourshoes.com have these too?

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

lbj5_pe_white-crimson2-3.jpg

The suede is a nice compliment.
glasses.gif

someone please tell me these are going to get released and isnt just some sample type nonsense? anyone have any info?

Does anyone know why the outsole on the released Black/White/Red V is Red instead of Black??? They should have kept it black like LeBron'sjoints.

smh.gif

but the Yankees' V is
pimp.gif

I was browsing eastbay today and they have the black/white/crimson lebron v up on their site.. Doesnt ship til 2/8 but you can preorder now.. just given youall heads up...

Originally Posted by wmg23

I was browsing eastbay today and they have the black/white/crimson lebron v up on their site.. Doesnt ship til 2/8 but you can preorder now.. just given you
all heads up...

true, but again wrong picture listed :/

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by wmg23

I was browsing eastbay today and they have the black/white/crimson lebron v up on their site.. Doesnt ship til 2/8 but you can preorder now.. just given you
all heads up...

true, but again wrong picture listed :/
Yea i agree with you on that... Eastbay has a tendency to always do that.. They did that when the navy lebron V came out and they still do it when theyhave the navy lebron iv pop up here and their.. Eastbay needs to get the pic right.. lol..

Back
Top Bottom