The Official NO MA'AM thread.......National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood vol. Ti

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I can see this being applicable to some women, but it is a broad generalisation in my opinion.  *shrugs*

This.

I have a best friend that generalizes about men. This reminds me of her thinking on men. I was arguing with her telling her that this whole men have to pay on the first date should not be a rule and it has to come from both, or the person who arranged the date and treatment. Especially now since societal roles have changed and women can hold their own. They have to put in their equal part in courting. She went off on this tangent that men are the dumber and more stupid species and that us women have to always take advantage of  it. Women have to overpower them making them shower us through their pride and what they think are manly traits to do (i.e. Man being the breadwinner, paying for women's gifts,etc.) Basically, her notion is to get at or hurt the man's ego so he has to overcompensate and prove you otherwise and he will do anything at your command. I don't agree with it, but it works for her.

I can see this being applicable to some women, but it is a broad generalisation in my opinion.  *shrugs*

This.

I have a best friend that generalizes about men. This reminds me of her thinking on men. I was arguing with her telling her that this whole men have to pay on the first date should not be a rule and it has to come from both, or the person who arranged the date and treatment. Especially now since societal roles have changed and women can hold their own. They have to put in their equal part in courting. She went off on this tangent that men are the dumber and more stupid species and that us women have to always take advantage of  it. Women have to overpower them making them shower us through their pride and what they think are manly traits to do (i.e. Man being the breadwinner, paying for women's gifts,etc.) Basically, her notion is to get at or hurt the man's ego so he has to overcompensate and prove you otherwise and he will do anything at your command. I don't agree with it, but it works for her.

Originally Posted by Dropten

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Can't You Just Love Me For Who I Am?[/h3]
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men & women differso much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.
Ihave never figured out why men think with their head and women withtheir heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets
thrown into a state of turmoil, when it hears the words ‘I do.’

Here’san example of what I mean. One evening last week, my wife and I weregetting into bed.Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she
eventually says ‘I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.’ Isaid ‘WHAT????!!! What was that?!

So she says the words thatevery husband on the planet dreads hearing…’You’re just not in touchwith my emotional needs as a woman
enough for me to satisfy yourphysical needs as a man.’

She then responded to my puzzled lookby saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do foryou in the bedroom?

[h3][/h3]
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men & women differso much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.
Ihave never figured out why men think with their head and women withtheir heart. I have never figured out why the sexual desire gene gets

Here’san example of what I mean. One evening last week, my wife and I weregetting into bed.Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she
eventually says ‘I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.’ Isaid ‘WHAT????!!! What was that?!

So she says the words thatevery husband on the planet dreads hearing…’You’re just not in touchwith my emotional needs as a woman

She then responded to my puzzled lookby saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do foryou in the bedroom?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

[h3][/h3]

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

[h3][/h3]

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This.

I have a best friend that generalizes about men. 
but even then she was talking about the men in the dating pool, by default almost all women are in the dating pool 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This.

I have a best friend that generalizes about men. 
but even then she was talking about the men in the dating pool, by default almost all women are in the dating pool 
laugh.gif

Had to get in this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Remember watching this episode with my pops.
Jefferson had the Yes Ma'am shirt.
roll.gif

Had to get in this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Remember watching this episode with my pops.
Jefferson had the Yes Ma'am shirt.
roll.gif

[h3][/h3]

Back
Top Bottom