The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Marvel Man X- "I Blast It" is a nice southern beat. I think the tempo could maybe come down just a tinch, but otherwise the beat is nice. You choppedthe sample well too.

YuNg Mj 5- Crown Royal goes hard, but it sounds cluttered, or probably just has low quality. It's kinda repetitive as well.

Tom Jooks- "newyears" wasn't bad at all, but sounded kinda uninspired, and didn't really have any standout elements to it.

Equaztion- "Elemental" is fire. You should probably add some strings to it or something to make a hook standout or something.

Check out Soyl, and Victory, and anyhting else.
happy.gif

bT*xJmx*PTEyMzExMTY4NDU3OTYmcHQ9MTIzMTExNzQ3OTQ1MyZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz*zODgwMmQ3Y2YxY2Q*YjkyYmI1YjAxZDk1OTliZWRhZg==.gif

Originally Posted by dirtydigsmusic

myspace.com/dirtydigs check us out

i like ur choice of samples alot...i feel like u kinda do a cop out on your chopping though...u will just loop the first second or 2 of the sample and then adda change up at the end of every 2nd bar....and also let them drums bang man....what equip u using?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Nothingbefore, I really liked the dirty south snippet, the drums were crucial. Obviously you've been making beats and everything for a while, very nice percussion match to melody and tone. The early 90s feel was hard to get into but then once the different parts hit, I understood where you were going with it. Very nice vision on beats.

lil rell, I liked the jazz chords, but I wan't sure where your beats were going. Granted, there does not need to be 16/8/16 structure, but it sounded more like a mpc x live instrument jam session on 43. The harmonies are a bit off on the baby don't cry remix. The mind racing beat was alright. Break ya ankles was ok, although the main marimba synth sound has no major or minor allocation, kinda hard to follow. I think you need alot of musical work with harmonies and really listening to instruments to see where they work.

"Trapping in Outer Space"

thanks for the feedback

Watup guys, the newest tracks on my profile are "Super Hero Base" and "Midnight Passion". The other ones are pretty old.
In general, the feedback I receive is that the sequence throughout my beats hardly changes at all and that I'm not creative enough with the samples, whichI could agree with. All I use right now is FL.
Myspace.com/prosodybeatz
"Super Hero Base" and "Midnight Passion" and really quiet for some reason.
Marvel Man X- I Blast It is
pimp.gif

^ dude you need to mix that. i can barely hear it. but anyway, here's my latest track. NT might not like it because its some down south Jeezy type steezand most people on these boards are on that hi pitched 1960s sample stuff. oh well. ill return feed to anyone who rates this. thanks in advance

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7224511

COMPANY OF WEIRDOS.... cowfusion.blogspot.com we add stuff daily but the last couple days check out the Eleneor Rigby chop and the Spinning thanks

^ dude you need to mix that. i can barely hear it. but anyway, here's my latest track. NT might not like it because its some down south Jeezy type steez and most people on these boards are on that hi pitched 1960s sample stuff. oh well. ill return feed to anyone who rates this. thanks in advance

Manne I like that track there bruh. I'd even consider buying something from you, but I can't get down with non exclusive tracks.

Yo u be comin hard G

Manne I appreciate that.

Marvel Man X- "I Blast It" is a nice southern beat. I think the tempo could maybe come down just a tinch, but otherwise the beat is nice. You chopped the sample well too.

I was actually thinking about slowing it down when I originally did it so I might take you up on that advice.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Marvel Man X- "I Blast It" is a nice southern beat. I think the tempo could maybe come down just a tinch, but otherwise the beat is nice. You chopped the sample well too.

YuNg Mj 5- Crown Royal goes hard, but it sounds cluttered, or probably just has low quality. It's kinda repetitive as well.

Tom Jooks- "newyears" wasn't bad at all, but sounded kinda uninspired, and didn't really have any standout elements to it.

Equaztion- "Elemental" is fire. You should probably add some strings to it or something to make a hook standout or something.

Check out Soyl, and Victory, and anyhting else.
happy.gif

bT*xJmx*PTEyMzExMTY4NDU3OTYmcHQ9MTIzMTExNzQ3OTQ1MyZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz*zODgwMmQ3Y2YxY2Q*YjkyYmI1YjAxZDk1OTliZWRhZg==.gif
Good $%+@ CROSS. You've come a long way. It seems you've really got a hang for the drums now cause they knock. Only thing is with SOyl thePADS clash after a while. Try to get them to cut off completely before you use another note.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I made a beat out of that like a year and a half ago. Donkey Kong right?

I haven't been in here in a minute and I gotta say outside of the usuals (They know who they are) no one has really BLOWN MY MIND. Doesn't meananything is wack just not crazy.

Oh yea Plan, can I get a download of your "Party Life" (Remix) plux? %!%+ was crazy. I've been meaning to ask you for a minute.

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Peep out some of my beats... King Zarus.... www.myspace.com/zazablaq. p.s. that @*@ up there is nice....
if u talking bout me ....then gls

but your joints sound ....eh .....
STEP YOUR VST GAME UP
sounds like FlStudio Default vst Stuff
ohwell.gif

But I get the Idea with your Beats tho ....
your sound is just not 2009 enough as i see it

HypeBeast beat is smooth
but the Drums could be better ...I would of thrown a more Ethnic thump kick to it
plus some Better percs in the back drop would set it right
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom