The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Shizz u definately got your own sound going...im liking your tracks....here's one i did not too long ago

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Picked up a Akai LPD8 yesterday

thought i would show the boards what i made with it ..

JEEZY - TRAP OR DIE_produced by AJAYONES _.mp3 - 5.56MB
tight how you like the LPD8? its small....is it really good for mobility??

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Picked up a Akai LPD8 yesterday

thought i would show the boards what i made with it ..

JEEZY - TRAP OR DIE_produced by AJAYONES _.mp3 - 5.56MB
tight how you like the LPD8? its small....is it really good for mobility??

Yeah the lpd8 the pads feel good

and with fl studio fpc with the mpc 2500 templates ..its CRACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah can take it any where its real small

and the 8 nobs it comes with is perfect for quick level adjusting or fxs like phasers and stuff

for 60-70 its not bad at all ..well worth the price

its fun to do drums now got more swing

I'll make a beat making video with it soon for you guys

since i havent seen a good one on youtube for rap/hiphop

get a endorsement or something from akai
laugh.gif

onlything is no note repeat ...but fl studio gots all that already with " alt + U "

easy
smokin.gif

ayo raygunz those joint aint bad at all.....you really workin that synth pluggin......only thing i would change are some of your drum sounds.
other then that you seem to got the hank of puttin a track together.......if you dont mind me asking whats up on that synth pluggin you
using what is it??

I just use all the stock sounds from Logic. The drums aren't the best but I try to concentrate most on the melodies and the way I put the track together.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

I just use all the stock sounds from Logic. The drums aren't the best but I try to concentrate most on the melodies and the way I put the track together.
laugh.gif
logic huh....i find it ironic you say that cause a friendof mines is hecka trying to get me to switch to logic. i keep telling him no cause 1 i dont want to mess with a mac and 2 im stuck on reason. but man if itsrolling with stock sounds like that i might have to reconsider it.

Logic is ill you should definitely try it out. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you can create some nice sounding tracks.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Logic is ill you should definitely try it out. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you can create some nice sounding tracks.
I use logic too...I love the EXS24 sampler...here's another one of my tracks...check it out DivShare File - Ttap Music.mp3....I can't embed it for some reason, but click the linkand check it out

NothingBefore your %%$% bumps
pimp.gif
you definitely know how to make a Cam/Dips sounding track thats your niche and your dam good at it.
Raygunnz I was feeling those tracks but as stated some other drums would make them sound even more
pimp.gif

Shizzy and bleed yall gotta be my favorite producers in here I appreciate everything yall do.
pimp.gif

I tried something different im usually a synth kind of dude but I tried messing with soul like samples for the first time. As stated before I only know like1/3 of what FL can do but yeah.
"Dontcha Say No"

"Searching"

Ayo zokid I really bang wit that joint. I gots a couple mo'. These are all garageband joints. I try to get the drums as good as I can but it's whateverI'm getting a fantom. Oh and yo, numba1kickrocka, I like ya joints too but I would switch up the arrangement a lil more.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif
you definitely know how to make a Cam/Dips sounding track thats your niche and your dam good at it.
Raygunnz I was feeling those tracks but as stated some other drums would make them sound even more
pimp.gif

Shizzy and bleed yall gotta be my favorite producers in here I appreciate everything yall do.
pimp.gif

I tried something different im usually a synth kind of dude but I tried messing with soul like samples for the first time. As stated before I only know like 1/3 of what FL can do but yeah.
"Dontcha Say No"

"Searching"
Preciate that bruh...just having fun with it...

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I tried something different im usually a synth kind of dude but I tried messing with soul like samples for the first time. As stated before I only know like 1/3 of what FL can do but yeah.
"Dontcha Say No"

"Searching"

Aww, man,..i appreciate that. I'm the same way tho,..just havin fun with it, its what i like to do.
��

Back
Top Bottom