The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Good stuff Shizz as usual im feelin the joints you have cooked up especially "Serenade"
pimp.gif

Payjape your dope man

"Game Winner"

NuMba1kiCkrocka - Thanx for the feedback. That "Game Winner" track sounds pretty tight. I would of never thought of choppin it like that with that sample. Keep rockin.

"Looped Words of Thought"

whats good NT, my first time posting in the Music forum
...i started making beats about a yr ago (and still got LOTS to learn).� Finished this one up not too long ago...

"Lower Wacker"

thoughts?

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Dope track Juice.

Did you post up a rough version of that before? Sounds familiar.

Yep... dropped the drums and decided to use it as an intro or something for a new project. Happy with how it sounds so far.
Anyone here use BandCamp.com to distribute your finished music? It's a cool thing, check it: http://thejuice.bandcamp.com

Shizzmyster SS... "Looped Words of Thought"... Nice! And also do you remember I was gonna take you back with a track? I can't find it!!!

chrisMatiC413..."Lower Wacker" was Nice also. Maybe add some "LIVE" instrumentation to your song!! It will take that song to another level.

Well here is a beat that I did years ago, it's entitled..... "Tonight".
I made this beat around the time I split up with my ex-girlfriend. I had been in the relationship so long that I felt like I had been on "lockdown" mode. This beat is a representation of  having a "ONE NIGHT STAND"....enjoy!

DivShare File - tonight.mp3

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

chrisMatiC413..."Lower Wacker" was Nice also. Maybe add some "LIVE" instrumentation your song!! It will take that song to another level.
http://www.divshare.com/download/10493562-56c
thanks for the feedback!  ...by "LIVE" instrumentation do you mean add some keys in there or just use live-recorded drums?
btw- 'Tonight' is a nice track, definitely sounds like that "im at the club and thirsty for..." track
laugh.gif

chrisMatiC413.... Like have a drummer come in and rock out with some outrageous drum rolls and crashes. also maybe have someone play some piano keys. (just a little bit of piano, like a sprinkle of keys and notes throughtout the track).

numba1kickrocka, I was feeling the sample of game winner and like how you chopped it up but the drums weren't do anything for me

shizzmyster, out of all those posted I was feeling The A.M dial a lot, real laid back vibe like most of your other beats, I could see curren$y on that beat.

made this the other day after getting inspired by basedgod
pimp.gif
http://usershare.net/ypjwpjxq90e5

chris matic - joint came off on some rza and wutang #$^$ niice...i can see you getting the hang of your chops too. just keep doing what you do.
sneaker - love the edition of the vocals. drum patterns are nice as well.
jetpac - yep.
alan garner - your track isnt playing for me..maybe cause im at work.

posting some new joints later.

SneakerinterioR- glad you liked "Looped Words of Thought", and i'v been waitin on that track come to think of it, hope it crosses your mind again. By the way that "tonight" track is flamola. My goodness that would sound nice in the Max on a first date, bendin corners, and all that. My opinion i really don't have anything to say but good track! I wouldn't of changed nothin, that beat sounds dope!

Alan Garner- i appreciate the appreciation on "The A.M. Dial" beat. And if good currency comes to any of my tracks that would be nice, but i do it for hobby automatically. Big shouts. I don't know where i go to play your track, can you put it somewhere else?

ps2child- i aint forget you,..check the PM.

New track
"The Pawnbroker"

Every single one of those joints is DOPE...and each one is totally different.

"Maybe" sounds like something Freeway would get on.

That "Maybe" track has Freeway written all over it.....here's one I just did....let me know what yall think....

Back
Top Bottom