The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

JFKTV- For The Record: Nice beat. Nice job mixing the loops together and keeping it interesting. Check my last two beats also if you leave feedback please.

This is my first sampled beat.�(Thereandback) I'm not done with all the mixin and mastering yet. I wanna change somepitches too, but check it out.

bT*xJmx*PTEyMTI3MTcwMzI4NDMmcHQ9MTIxMjcxNzAzNTMxMiZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZuPSZnPTE=.jpg

^Yo Crossisom...im new to these neck of the woodz, but i took a listen to REGRET and damn bro...beat is fire. Im not a producer myself but lets just say i hearmy fair share of beats on a daily basis, and that beat has potential bro. Good job
pimp.gif

Crossisom those chords could've been easily replayed with Hypersonic which could've gave you more freedom too do a more better switchup that actaullyflows with everything. I don't even compose like that but when i sample its because i can't replay a track that sounds better than the sample. Itsnot a bad song all i would change is the switchup though.

i made this beat during the Lakers celtics blowout game..and out of my anger i forgot to save the project on this beat..heres whats left of it..

adversity

feedback coming..

Mez your myspace is so bogged down with $##@ it takes takes too long to load i could only get halfway through that track i already heard..

My bad about that, as promised I uploaded them onto IMEEM so you'll have less trouble hearing the tracks this time around.

NT Random

NEW TRACK is the first posted: Camiliano- Ben Linus Talk (FREESTYLE), the rest are for those who had trouble listening thru myspace.

*CROSS...I didn't forget about you.
laugh.gif

YO MEZ!..i am feeling that ben linus jumpoff...i wont say the producer i would compare that beat to cuz it might discourage you...but damn it complimented thatrapper well..

Mr Supreme Stussy..even tho ur a lame in general..the last two beats were hot..first one was terrible..where were the drums?..i see you focus on stringsthough..good %+$*..i cant mess with strings like that

heres a beat i made sampling off the crash soundtrack again..i think imma make a crash remake CD..feedback welcome!
In the Deep

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

i made this beat during the Lakers celtics blowout game..and out of my anger i forgot to save the project on this beat..heres whats left of it..

adversity

feedback coming..

�yo mayor I'm feeling this beat the drums are good it feels like its missing something but its good!

NothingBefore... This is pretty good. I'd like to hear it more when it's mastered and mixed. Snare/clap combo need to be brought tothe front and such. Those hi hat rolls are kind of irritating, though. Use a different hi hat if you're gonna do rolls like that. Pads and arpeggiatedsounds are pretty nicely done. What are you using for those horns, though? I'm still lookin' for some good brass and those are nice. Same goes for thateery ghost type noise (Sounds like what JR Rotem uses a lot)... where u get that one, too?

Here's some stuff I been workin' on this past week or so...

Suspicion Arises (Prod. by Nemesis)

Altered States (Prod. by Nemesis)

Top Let Back (Prod. by Nemesis)

Jump Down (Prod. by Nemesis)

Get Up Get Down (Prod. by Nemesis)

PUSHA:

Suspicion Arises - For some reason the person who came to mind flowing on this is Flo Rida. I don't know why, Idon't even like him. The contrast between the verse and hook work well. There was a switchup I could hear happening in my head but it never came.Nevetheless, this is dope I don't wanna listen anymore, lol...

Altered States - I wanna know what you're making your beats with. Anyway.... there's no suggestions I can makeabout this track. I don't know what to say, it's flawless. I love the lil' breakdown for the third verse, that's what I'm talking about!!You did it again at the end, very nice.

Top Let Back - You sure do have this beat making thing sealed up in a ziploc bag and tucked in your back pocket, sir. Icould hear Akon and Plies on this. Picking artists for your beats is easy, lol. I love the breakdown.... again.

Jump Down - What's his name.......... Lloyd could be on this... or Danity Kane. Enough with the switchups in themiddle!! J/K you're doing exactly what I hope to accomplish in my own songs.

Get Up Get Down - The one thing that I don't like (and even I do this) is this stutter pattern that a lot ofproducers are using with their synths like yours in the beginning. It's sounds great, it's just that I hear it a loooooooooooooooooot. Damn youTimbaland!! The hook on this is on some epic #@!$, dude. I'm jealous, how long have you been makin' beats??

Well, after listenin' to Pusha's stuff I almost don't even wanna post my unfinished track, but here it is...

mix it up.mp3 - 2.01MB

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

NothingBefore... This is pretty good. I'd like to hear it more when it's mastered and mixed. Snare/clap combo need to be brought to the front and such. Those hi hat rolls are kind of irritating, though. Use a different hi hat if you're gonna do rolls like that. Pads and arpeggiated sounds are pretty nicely done. What are you using for those horns, though? I'm still lookin' for some good brass and those are nice. Same goes for that eery ghost type noise (Sounds like what JR Rotem uses a lot)... where u get that one, too?

http://www.divshare.com/download/4815470-1c2

Good-looks on the feedback

I just use Vst's you need alot of GB & bout two or four rapidshare accounts for
roll.gif

Mayor.. we both pretty much started at the same time and you are getting better... try to experiment with more sounds though..
Nothing before...I'm feelin the beat my %!%*+.. my type of beat... I wanna hear it when its mixed
Pusha... Man your beats sound pretty good. It sounds like you've been doin it for a while...nothing negative to say about your beats..

I've been makin beats for 3 months so its not all that good plus I'm still learnin the process and program....here is my latest..ive only made about 7or 8 beats total..
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6670334

Back
Top Bottom