THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

thanks will cop an XL.. shrit looks great

S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

Cool, ima need one
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Alex, thank you for your kind words. As far as my part in this, it pales in comparision to the efforts that the staff, especially you, have made to maintain niketalk as the #1 sneaker website on the net. Its an absolute prviledge for me to design the nketlk line. You couldve asked anyone of the countless talented individuals that post on this board, but you went with me, and I'm very humbled by your choice. Although nelson c may have founded the board, its been your leadership and your passion for this hobby, for NT, and the staff that you assembled that has made niketalk what it is today.

As far as the line itself, this is only the beginning. With this initial design, we wanted to lay down a clean, classic foundation from which the nketlk line could be built upon. I think we succeeded in doing that. The fact that most of the profits are going to charity makes this entire project one that I am truly, truly proud to be apart of.

With all that said, I think we should all extend an extra set of Thank you's to the homey Steez. Like Meth said, Steez made this a reality. He fronted the cake, researched the various t-shirt companies, and now he's going to ship all these shirts DOLO :pimp:
pimp.gif
Thank you sir.

<>
yoRAJAH!

Nice! I'm in for an XL.

And dangit, yeah Steez, I know I STILL owe you that vid from last summer. :smh:
smh.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Definitely getting one. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Is reselling any different than what your doing here? I think not. Either way, it's a profit.

It's not for private gain. Whatever isn't donated to charity will serve as a contingency fund for NikeTalk. No one on our staff will pocket ANY of the profits from this.

You may not realize it, but it costs over $10,000 to get something like this done. It's not fair to ask our staff members to pay that out of pocket. Plus, if we can maintain a contingency fund we'll always have the ability to move to an independent host, which isn't realistic if the staff has to pay those costs without any hope of ever recouping them due to our decision to run this site on a not for profit basis.

It's the antithesis of reselling.

can we get some measurements ?
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Wow.

When i first heard about the return of this idea i honestly didn't think much of it at all.

Now seein the final product i am floored.

From just an asthetic perspective the design is gorgeous. Simple and clean and very much feels like NT. C'mon how perfect is it that the first true NT shirt matches the black/red XI's perfectly? Hands down AAA shirts are my favorite, not like paper thin hanes tees or way too thick pluma tees.

Such a perfect way for people ta help NT while gettin somethin great back at the same time.

Ok so since i am a high n' mighty buy/sell guide how exactly do i reserve an extra one in MY size before all these lil fiends get their hands on them?

Seriously.

No, seriously.

Pm me, e-mail, somethin damnit.

Back
Top Bottom