THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Originally Posted by s dubl

Steez, I live in Cali, ordered the first day and still haven't recieved my shirt yet?????

me too
ohwell.gif

Be sure and drop me a line tomorrow if nothing shows up. Today is Veterans Day, so there was no mail service, but I have a feeling CA is about to get theirremaining drop delivered tomorrow.

Hey Steez I still received no package today so I went ahead and called my post office. They were able to find it for me and it should be mailed here tomorrow.

For any of you having problems call your local post office and with your tracking number they should be able to find it. According to the guy I talked to mypackage said "Notice Left" meaning the carrier was asking for delivery confirmation even though it wasn't necessary. That might be the problemsome of you are facing and even if it's not they'll be able to give you an idea of what the problem is.

Thanks for checking ahead with that West. I ran into that with another person in CA. Figured it was just one post office that was messing up. I don't knowwhether these are isolated or because so many packages were shipped at once, but if anyone still hasn't received their shirt yet who got a tracking numberlast week, you should definitely call or go to your local post office and tell them the situation. The packages should have arrived by last week, so they maybe holding onto your shirt at their office for whatever reason and you should be able to resolve it quickly with them directly. Once the package leaves myhands, it's all up to the local postal carriers to deliver. If anyone has further questions, I can look further into it over email. Thanks.

Got it today. Thanks again Seez and MrPlump for all your efforts on thse shirts.

Finally showed up! I promise my mail carrier has something against our house
laugh.gif
. Thanks to everyone who put in work to make the shirts a reality. The qualityis great and the NT tag on the inside is definitely a nice touch!

The small fits better than I thought a Men's small would, but it's still too big and I'm still going to get it altered to fit correctly. Next timeyou guys should really consider something for the ladies though. At least a couple X-Smalls. Once again thanks and I can't wait to see future NT projects!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

So I wore my shirt today

The amount of stares I got was unbelievable. I think my college is all ISS. (LAGCC BTW) Couldn't even wear my shirt in peace.
haha. ditto. i wore mines at school at school today. dudes from ISS be peepin at the shirt all day. this one dude i know is like, hmm is it me or doesyour shirt say niketalk? i gave him a
laugh.gif
. saw him at the end of lunchagain, looked at my shirt, and said 'damn that shirt is lookin sexy on you (no hm)'
pimp.gif

just got mine in today, the quality is dope...they fit kinda snug compared to most shirts though...regardless it's
pimp.gif
Thanks Steez, and sorry i forgotwho the other mod that helped out was, but thanks to you too haha. oh and what's up with the 5 dollars that us canadians were supposed to get back? cuz ipaid for the 15 dollars shipping, and then it changed to 10.

King Au, what's your paypal email address? I believe there was only one or two Canadian orders that went through before we corrected the shipping price.I'll send you back your five asap if it hasn't been done already. Thanks.

I'm mad I didn't my bag that it was shipped in wasn't personalized. Sup wit dat¿
laugh.gif

Man I haven't gotten my shirt yet.

Or shipping confirmation or a trackin number for that matter.
frown.gif

You live in the Bahamas right? You have a weird shipping address. It listed a FL zipcode, but then Bahamas underneath. Paypal treated it as an Internationalorder, which means there's no automatic email shipping confirmation or tracking number. I sent yours out last week manually. You should check with yourlocal post office, because it should be down there already.

thanks for all the hard work and effort in making these shirts a reality. got mine last week, prolly gonna order another one.

Originally Posted by Steez

You live in the Bahamas right? You have a weird shipping address. It listed a FL zipcode, but then Bahamas underneath. Paypal treated it as an International order, which means there's no automatic email shipping confirmation or tracking number. I sent yours out last week manually. You should check with your local post office, because it should be down there already.

Yeah, I live in the Bahamas but I have a US address which I use for ordering stuff online. I think the reason for thatmix-up was because I used my credit card which has a Bahamian address, and used my US address as the shipping.

Thanks for clearing that up Steez, hopefully I'll get my shirt this weekend.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm mad I didn't my bag that it was shipped in wasn't personalized. Sup wit dat¿
laugh.gif
I wonder who got the "STEEZ > YOU" bags. They're probably too embarrassed to post pics. I also drew shoes, shining suns, and abstractart. They're all worth bags of money now.

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif
I wonder who got the "STEEZ > YOU" bags. They're probably too embarrassed to post pics. I also drew shoes, shining suns, and abstract art. They're all worth bags of money now.

laugh.gif

no Arrested Development>>>>all?
laugh.gif

I also drew shoes, shining suns, and abstract art. They're all worth bags of money now.

damn! i knew I should have kept my bag, mine had a drawing of 2 stick figures playing ping pong in Jordan XII's. steez only drawing the easy shoes on themSMH.

laugh.gif

j/k I did get a fancy Steez>You
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom