The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaYkUrZ fAnS tHiNk ThEY gOiNg To GeT eVeRyBoDy...

Reality:

40AFB641-F138-44BA-99D8-BACFD75A6457.gif

I'm here for the embiid on Simmons slander
Why do people seem to think Joel hates bens guts and is just waiting to go on some imaginary rant on him. It’s more likely that that isn’t the case at all. Joel doesn’t think Ben is a bad player. He’s flawed but he sees how the team plays with him. I’m not sure where the narrative came from that Ben is the worst player in the league.

Why do people seem to think Joel hates bens guts and is just waiting to go on some imaginary rant on him. It’s more likely that that isn’t the case at all. Joel doesn’t think Ben is a bad player. He’s flawed but he sees how the team plays with him. I’m not sure where the narrative came from that Ben is the worst player in the league.
We know he doesn’t hate him as a person. He hates the fact that the dude won’t work on his game to potentially win a championship

For everything Jo has went through, knowing that *** has all the talent to be a top 10 player but shoots with the wrong hand on purpose. It’s frustrating and we all ready for him to unleash the frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom