The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJ has taken a step tho. Not a leap but a step (to my surprise, always thought his game was basic and stiff but he has improved)

You’re right about “on brand” tho. This would absolutely be a Knicksy thing to do.

I just don’t condone it. But they’ll never change. So I’m fully expecting them to go all in on Kyrie.

The next step is becoming an all star. The guys picked ahead of him are all stars.

How can Durant ever forgive Kyrie tho?

I mean is their friendship that strong that’s he’s willing accept wasting away his early 30’s?

Crazy.

It’s not about what makes sense, it’s about a championship. The theoretical possibility of a chip exists with Irving, even with the situation. Without him they are finished more than likely. He's really going to win out here.

I don't want Kyrie anywhere the blue & orange
And we need to get rid of Randle as well

Leon Rose said he’s running it back with Thibs and Randle tho :lol:

Clown mf

1655736909291.png

This could be a leverage play on Kyrie and his team to put the pressure on the Nets FO.

No way the Nets can allow KD to just be left alone.

KD teaming up with Kyrie & Harden, winning nothing and then being left with Ben Simmons while Steph goes on to win another chip and a finals mvp is peak storytelling
Centimeters, merely centimeters away, I think Brooklyn could’ve beaten the Suns, with a hobbled Harden and a healthy KD. Neither here nor there, I think Kyrie comes back, at least I hope he does. I don’t think the Nets would be able to get anywhere close to equal output for him, and they built the team already around him and KD going forward.

Kai to Lac was always one of the options should the BKN thing go south due to contracts and them being desperate

Understood....

But yall made some moves that makes your roster deep. I get playoff time only going 8 deep but you never know what you gonna get with Kyrie.

If PG and Klaw are onboard then I guess it makes sense.

Understood....

But yall made some moves that makes your roster deep. I get playoff time only going 8 deep but you never know what you gonna get with Kyrie.

If PG and Klaw are onboard then I guess it makes sense.

Ty Lue too

He’s 30 with a ton of lower leg injuries and baggage. Like 22 teams would say “nah I’m good” to Kyrie, including his own team right now :lol:

Which is why LAC is there. They have the contracts but also would be willing to max Kyrie out in years and money (gulp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom