THE OFFICIAL PAULY D PROJECT THREAD

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Still don't get the appeal, never watched Jersey Shore, always done one of these when I see people watching it...
abe-simpson-gif.gif

However, it's always water cooler talk, so I know names not personalities.  I thought they were a group of friends... so who is this batch of "boys" that Pauley D is taking with him to Vegas or was Jersey Shore a mini- "Real World" with similar personalities in a house for people to see #@%% unfold?

Confused I am.

Yep.  Never saw the appeal in it.  You know the shows fake and yet people still watch these fools.  Guess people are just as foolish for watching and making these people famous as they are for doing what they do on the show.

cant believe theis guy is getting a show...Hes a horrendous DJ, who got famous for partying and knocking boots..Cant knock the hustle doe..boy is bringing in the cake

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^^Rhode Island/Boston accents are similar to NYI'll watch tho, Pauly's a cool dude
WHAT!!!???!!

As someone who has lived in both RI & NY, you're COMPLETELY wrong. 

For someone that is a stranger to both locations, they do both sound the same. You lived there so you can distinguish between the two.
Sorry Boston and RI, Conn sound similar

pauly d got a koo personality from what is at least depicted on jersey shore. def. seems like one of those hype man you need in your crew to get the party started. doesnt seem to be a **** or backstabber, all around "cool' cat.

his style and hair is sometimes out there though, but i guess thats a jersey guido thing?¿

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

i heard he's not that great of a dj, just like any regular club dj in a big city.

This is true. He came to Fur in DC a couple months back and he was trash.

real life...

so are snooki and jwow still getting their show now that snooki is pregnant?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

so are snooki and jwow still getting their show now that snooki is pregnant?

Didn't know she was pregnant..but I think they are still getting it. I live near where they're supposedly filming this spinoff but I honestly don't see the appeal of downtown jersey city for a show like this.

I think I'll check out Pauly's show though dude can be pretty funny at times

i heard he's not that great of a dj, just like any regular club dj in a big city.
thats not surprising, hes only popular because of jersey shore.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thats not surprising, hes only popular because of jersey shore.
He even said it. "jersey shore made me popular but its time i show the world my true talents"

It's funny how these people have so many "best friends". Vinny is probably heart broken.

Back
Top Bottom