The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Semi scary; we have the same camera bag :lol:

I have the same bag also. Love it. I need to find a solution for my lighting. Currently take one ALienbee 800 a stand and an Apollo Orb on my shoots along with my bag. Gets hard having those pieces in hand.

Testing out some strobe work on my roof. Anyone else mess with strobes?

Great shot. What are you using

Ksteezy - i bought that bag when Incase had their secret facebook 50% off deal. The bag is beast. I was luggin it around the city today packed with equipment and a tripod strapped. One of the better bags out there for a traveling photographer.

Yeah is seriously one of the best designed bags for the way the compartments are set, only thing that freaks me out is the threading and zippers look pretty cheap and I've read of them snapping when the bag is carrying a large load...but the design is :pimp:

Cool shot, I have an Einstein x orb setup myself but I only use it at home in studio...got the Apollo Jumbo JS ordered from BH for like 2 weeks now, thing is back ordered EVERYWHERE....when I finally get it I'm letting go of the Orb

It'll fit, I need it to be fairly close to the babies and I need that size to feather the light as mush as I can....is the softbox all these pro newborn shooters use.

I just realized I'm not supposed to be offering to sell gear on here...lol scratch that bro...lol

And no prob bro, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff, you seem to be into and have the same system i do, that's why I offered

Apologies mods!

My site is finally up! It's not nearly complete..but as I am not looking for clients yet..I am ok with it being a work in progress. NT folks please check it out if you have some time or a moment of boredom and give me some feedback about the layout/design/whatever. So much appreciated in advance. 

Link is in my sig 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My site is finally up! It's not nearly complete..but as I am not looking for clients yet..I am ok with it being a work in progress. NT folks please check it out if you have some time or a moment of boredom and give me some feedback about the layout/design/whatever. So much appreciated in advance. 

Link is in my sig :nthat:  
So far its pretty nice. Keep up the good work. Enjoyed reading the blogs

So I did a shoot at a car meet the other day.

Some of the vehicles have light reflections that are pretty harsh. Is there a way to remove them in LR?

Some of the vehicles have light reflections that are pretty harsh. Is there a way to remove them in LR?

I Think PS would be better for something like that. Post a sample pic?

A circular polarizer wouldve helped with that. I just INVESTED in a B+W. My goodness it was pricey haha

Definitely a circular polarizer

Definitely a circular polarizer. The difference will be like night and day. A CPL is definitely a must have for car shooters.
Although, B + W may be a bit pricey, I don't have any complaints with my Hoya. They're a good brand with good prices.

Yeah is seriously one of the best designed bags for the way the compartments are set, only thing that freaks me out is the threading and zippers look pretty cheap and I've read of them snapping when the bag is carrying a large load...but the design is :pimp:

agree, i got the same bag in camo, just wish there was a way to carry my tripod and monopod at the same time lol

Back
Top Bottom