The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by SB365

5383981168_339d73f880_z.jpg

dope

What's the best/cheapest remote I can buy for my Canon T2i?

I've been looking at the Opteka RC-4 Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1i, T2i, 60D, 7D & 5D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras

and
[h1]Opteka RC-7 Wireless Remote Control for Digital & Film SLR Cameras[/h1]
It's under $15 on amazon and $9 from the Opteka site.

Mission
pimp.gif

I miss living there. I recently went back to visit Mission after some years and it is not what it used to be. Things have changed so much. I remember there used to be mostly Hispanics all over the place and now, there's white people all over the place. I thought it was weird, but things look better now. Less gangsters and more friendly people.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

So today I spent a whole day in the Mission District in San Francisco to help my parents at their shop.  But it wasn't too busy so I stood outside the shop just taking random pics of the diverse crowd that walks Mission St.

^^ What are the reactions of the people when you are taking those pictures? Do they get angry, I can see why maybe the handicapped guy on the bus might have felt a little uncomfortable.

I love the shots, I feel like I was there with you throughout the day
laugh.gif
that's what i was thinking...
nice shots, but his style is kinda intrusive  
Thanks. 

Ya, for the most part no one said anything nor looked at me funny.  only person was the guy finishing his smoke.  he gave me this look like wt-f am i taking a picture of. lol

I miss living there. I recently went back to visit Mission after some years and it is not what it used to be. Things have changed so much. I remember there used to be mostly Hispanics all over the place and now, there's white people all over the place. I thought it was weird, but things look better now. Less gangsters and more friendly people.
I know exactly what ur saying.  I basically grew up on mission st between 23-22 cuz my parents have worked there my entire life.  I use to play with the local latino kids..baseball, hide and go seek and tag.  the streets were filled with latinos shopping and socializing with each other.  gangsters on certain corners chilling.

Now a days, the latinos just walk to the store ti get whatever they need.  the streets are really dominated by white hipsters, restaurants and bars.  its actually quite safe to walk there at night now compared to 10-15 years ago.  its actually a good thing but very different

hey folks,

just had a quick question in regards to a new body. i recently picked up a 60D and i'm thinking about getting extra batteries. the canon OEM batteries cost damn near an arm and a leg. do yall trust buying aftermarket batteries?

^adobe, what's the post editing of those pics that have the faded look?

i been tryna create that for awhile now.

^ sup. this is pretty much the basic guideline to what i do, this was posted by another nt'er wayyyy back then in the thread:

http://www.photoshopsuppo...or/cross-processing.html

^ keep in mind it's only a guideline! use this as your base...then tweak it, try different shapes of curves, add/subtract contrast and saturation, experiment, add ur own touch to it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

^ sup. this is pretty much the basic guideline to what i do, this was posted by another nt'er wayyyy back then in the thread:

http://www.photoshopsuppo...or/cross-processing.html

^ keep in mind it's only a guideline! use this as your base...then tweak it, try different shapes of curves, add/subtract contrast and saturation, experiment, add ur own touch to it
wink.gif
yeah, i'm gonna have to adapt it to what i do in lightroom anyway. cuz i don't have photoshop.

Never heard of "Meat packing district" probably because I don't live near there, but it's not that funny.
But photography has got to be the most mature thread NT has
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by lokiD40

themim.org:
11v47xv.jpg
I REALLY like this picture. Fisheye?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Never heard of "Meat packing district" probably because I don't live near there, but it's not that funny.
But photography has got to be the most mature thread NT has
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by lokiD40

themim.org:
11v47xv.jpg
I REALLY like this picture. Fisheye?
Appreciate it Luong1209!  Yessir...8mm Fisheye

Back
Top Bottom