The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished INTERgrade and now playing Rebirth...

Maybe its because I got used to Remake, but Rebirth seems less polished. And upgrade system is confusing as ever, at least they are offering more tutorials vs Remake. The battle system being slightly different is throwing me off as well.

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Finished INTERgrade and now playing Rebirth...

Maybe its because I got used to Remake, but Rebirth seems less polished. And upgrade system is confusing as ever, at least they are offering more tutorials vs Remake. The battle system being slightly different is throwing me off as well.

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

It may be better to play a game in between the two. By the time you get back to FF7 everything will be fresh and you may not have that comparison mindset.

xsx.png

Source:

Man Horizon is my favorite franchise and even I think they doin too much with it
They got :
Horizon x Lego
Horizon Zero Dawn remake/remaster
Horizon Multiplayer
Horizon 3
They probably gonna make Call of the Mountain 2
and they got the show coming too

I know GG is working on Horizon 3 and the Multiplayer,
but I'm hoping they get to do something new with the Decima engine.
Probably on PS6

Man Horizon is my favorite franchise and even I think they doin too much with it
They got :
Horizon x Lego
Horizon Zero Dawn remake/remaster
Horizon Multiplayer
Horizon 3
They probably gonna make Call of the Mountain 2
and they got the show coming too

I know GG is working on Horizon 3 and the Multiplayer,
but I'm hoping they get to do something new with the Decima engine.
Probably on PS6

FF7: "hold my beer"

1715546972040.png

This is not even everything. It's missing Ever Crisis and G-Bike. I know some don't like the spin offs but I liked Crisis Core and Advent Children and grateful for the remakes.

For Horizon Call of the Mountain 2 and Remaster is too much and I doubt COTM will get a sequel. Everything else I'm happy for to build the franchise.
MMO, Lego and TV Show would be big for Horizon if executed well and will hold it down till Horizon 3.

I don't think it's that different to Sony's other main franchises though and back in the days with shorter dev times the games came out quicker.
Look at GOW

1715548925407.png

FF VII is almost 30 years old and is a classic! Horizon is neither of the those.

Finished TLOU2 w the director's commentary.
That might've been heavier than my 1st playthrough

I wish more games did stuff like this, it definitely fleshes the game out more.

Gotta get more time before I even try to tackle Rebirth next

Need to play with director's commentary on my next playthrough.

Dunno if EYE want to do IT on the permadeath or grounded playthrough though.

FF VII is almost 30 years old and is a classic! Horizon is neither of the those.

That made me feel old.:lol:

But what I'm saying is what they're doing with Horizon is not dissimilar from thier other big franchises. I think we're just used to games taking long to make these days.
We got 4 Uncharted games in 4 years between PS3 and PSV. These days you get one mainline entry per generation. Two if you're lucky.

And I think Horizon will be a classic in future. It's definitely my top western RPG.

Sony and MS have stories like that but MS seems to have more. I know Sony fumbled Demon's Souls but MS fumbled Spider-Man, Genshin Impact, Baldurs Gate 3 and now GTA.

This sucks for the smaller SE titles but probably the best for SE overall.

Lol, all these big publishers making these super expensive games are just now realizing paid exclusivity isnt the best thing to move units?

Back
Top Bottom