The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedEx
Are you attempting to summon them to the thread?

Last edited:
C4CE9A62-62B2-425D-8128-ECFEE620327B.jpeg

I had to get scoop this today. Heard that watch dogs was having to many issues. Easy exchange can get WDL on Black Friday. Prob could have gotten this too but hey am exchange is cool with me.

Demon’s souls is harder than I thought it would be. Still need find how to get my body back after dying to that first boss 😂

Miles morales is a pretty short game. Need another ps5 game not sure if I want to download demon souls or sack boy. Patiently waiting for 2077 and fifa next month.

The sequence of Miles and Ganke creating Miles’ classic suit :wow: 4 days in and its unquestionable that Sony has won this next generation battle. The PS5 is AMAZING. Played Miles and Avengers all this morning and afternoon. Bout to take Mary Jane break, get some grub with some friends and this evening is dedicated to DMC 5: SE and Resident Evil 7 :nthat:

Marvel and Capcom :nthat: :nthat:

The sequence of Miles and Ganke creating Miles’ classic suit :wow: 4 days in and its unquestionable that Sony has won this next generation battle. The PS5 is AMAZING. Played Miles and Avengers all this morning and afternoon. Bout to take Mary Jane break, get some grub with some friends and this evening is dedicated to DMC 5: SE and Resident Evil 7 :nthat:

Marvel and Capcom :nthat: :nthat:
Play resident evil 7 with headphones on in a dark room for full immersion.

For those played Demon Souls. Are the boss cheat wins still available? Or we gonna actually have to fight those mfs this time? And I forget what trophy took forever to get that plat. Collecting all of something. Forget what. Took. Forever though!!!!

No knock to my Xbox boys but after spending time on both consoles ps5 got this by a mile so far...it’s just a dope system and I think we’re in for some heat this gen

I would agree if I could play the PS5 without it crashing. Xbox>>> at the moment

Knock on wood no issues with my joint crashing over overheating...I want both of these guys to do well ms Will need to get their exclusives in line...they did that all would be well

No knock to my Xbox boys but after spending time on both consoles ps5 got this by a mile so far...it’s just a dope system and I think we’re in for some heat this gen
facts regret buying the xbox lmao should have just built a pc feels no different than xbox one x to me

That PS4 Library!!

Is the Xbox Series launch library disappointing? Maybe. But we really should give it a year to 18 months to judge these consoles. They got Halo in the chute. And who knows what else.

Curious on what Naughty Dog is working on. We got GoW. Ratchet and Clank. I wish they’d drop a new Killzone.

Back
Top Bottom