The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo, I work at a Walmart Distribution warehouse in Atlanta, just saw 20 pallets with 12-20 PS5s on each. Not sure of the process, but some may be showing up online or in local stores soon.
4162C7FC-C115-4285-B6B0-4303F6D9A3DD.gif

Phil Spencer’s stance on Bethesda-Xbox exclusivity:

"If you’re an Xbox customer, the thing I want you to know is that this is about delivering great exclusive games for you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exists," Spencer explained. "That’s our goal, that’s why we’re doing this, that’s the root of this partnership that we’re building.

Obviously I can’t sit here and say every Bethesda game is exclusive, because we know that’s not true," Spencer said. "There are contractual obligations that we’re going to see through, as we always do in every one of these instances. We have games that exist on other platforms, and we’re gonna go support those games on the platforms they’re on. There are communities of players and we love those communities and we’ll continue to invest in them. And even in the future, there might be things that have contractual things or legacy on different platforms that we’ll go do."

A lot of people are saying this confirms that all Bethesda games will be exclusive to Xbox but I’m not so sure about that. What do you think?

It means no Elder Scrolls, Doom, Fallout, Starfield, etc. for Playstation ever again unless Sony allows Gamepass on Playstation.

And there will be more popular franchises to follow because MS is going to buy up even more studios this gen.

Sounds like “If we have a legal binding agreement, you’ll get that game but once we are out of that... tough ****. Buy a Xbox.”

Basically all Bethesda games will be exclusive to Xbox and PC exept the ones that already came out and the ones with an exclusivity deal prior to the acquisition like Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

I don't see this changing even if Microsoft were haemorrhaging money from Gamepass. They will take the loss to increase the value proposition for GP and hope to make the money back in future.

Not sure if it's been said already but the FFVII remake (for free on PS+) is legit. They updated the graphics/gameplay for one of the best FF IMO & It's real noice.
The gameplay is a real change from the standard RPG style of battle of the FF series.
If you have PS+ then you should grab it just because...

Basically all Bethesda games will be exclusive to Xbox and PC exept the ones that already came out and the ones with an exclusivity deal prior to the acquisition like Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

I don't see this changing even if Microsoft were haemorrhaging money from Gamepass. They will take the loss to increase the value proposition for GP and hope to make the money back in future.

False, flagship games like Fallout and Elder Scrolls will be cross plat, but expect a FF7 level of timed exclusivity to occur. 6-9 mo

Well well well...

Been waiting on a good price on 2k21 to try it out. Need a good golf game since PGA Tour stopped.

Well well well...

Been waiting on a good price on 2k21 to try it out. Need a good golf game since PGA Tour stopped.

This Is Good News, And 2k21 Is Pretty Solid. Have It On Switch And Enjoy It A Lot.

Can you use actual golfers in 2K21?

My initial impressions was that you could only use a CAG and that turned me off the game completely. :lol:

I miss golf games, actually got the plat on one of the Tiger Woods EA games back in the day.

We need a new tennis game too man.

Everybodys golf is legit and always on sale. Lots of Micro transactions tho. need to pga 2k21. Digital deluxe is on sale on psn right now. Increasingly difficult to find good quality Golf, tennis, boxing and arcade racing games since the PS4 era began

Last edited:
The more I thought about this Bethesda-Microsoft deal, the more it makes sense to me and I’m fine with it. You guys need to understand that Bethesda has ALWAYS had a close relationship with Microsoft. Morrowind was an exclusive for the OG Xbox. Microsoft increased the RAM on the 360 so it can run Oblivion smoothly.

While I love Fallout games, every single one has had launch issues since PS3. Since NV I have waited for the GOTY edition with the DLC in order for the patches to come through. Waiting 6-9 or even 12 months isnt the worst thing.

I mean it's not great, but I dont own Sony stock so... :lol:

About to start Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

For those who played it, is it better that RiseotTR?

Can you use actual golfers in 2K21?

My initial impressions was that you could only use a CAG and that turned me off the game completely. :lol:

I miss golf games, actually got the plat on one of the Tiger Woods EA games back in the day.

We need a new tennis game too man.

You Are Correct, You Have To Create A Golfer And The Pros Are Not Playable Characters.

Back
Top Bottom