The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heres my experience with the afk script for gt7... it works definitely without you having to do anything... but you have to watch it every now and then because sometimes the script will stop working and go to the second race of the pan american championship... the goal is for it to play the first race of the championship quit and replay the first race over and over again.... while this does happen majority of the time sometimes it does stop working and go to the second race where the script wont work and you will place last...thats why its good to check it every now and then...from a days worth of using it I started at 5 million after buying the tomahawk and ended up with a little over 19 million... of course I blew it all on just the mclaren in hagerty which was 19 million smh...

heres my experience with the afk script for gt7... it works definitely without you having to do anything... but you have to watch it every now and then because sometimes the script will stop working and go to the second race of the pan american championship... the goal is for it to play the first race of the championship quit and replay the first race over and over again.... while this does happen majority of the time sometimes it does stop working and go to the second race where the script wont work and you will place last...thats why its good to check it every now and then...from a days worth of using it I started at 5 million after buying the tomahawk and ended up with a little over 19 million... of course I blew it all on just the mclaren in hagerty which was 19 million smh...

Yo and your afk gama geek talk. Basically it’s all greek to me lol. Can you step by step take me through this process?? I’m not big on utube/google mess if I can help it. Google = smoogle (ala smeagle and “precious” data mining smh can’t stand google aka smoogle aka sky net)

I just dropped close to 40mn for 2 cars... 😓😓😓
But the McLaren F1... an absolute must-have for me.

How does she (Mc Klaren) handle compared to tomahawk? Love tomahawk on tokyo but not as much on smaller curvier tracks…

Go Sox!!! The best!!!! Native energy fuels Massachusett vibes!!!!!

How does she (McLaren) handle compared to tomahawk? Love tomahawk on tokyo but not as much on smaller curvier tracks…
You can't compare the two. 😅 One's a hypercar from the mid 90's, while the other is a fictitious concept car with physics-defying (for now, anyway) and theoretical performance.

Anyway, my next grind.

Rumor: God Of War, Naruto Boruto: Shinobi Striker & Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl are the PS+ games for June 2022.​

You can't compare the two. 😅 One's a hypercar from the mid 90's, while the other is a fictitious concept car with physics-defying (for now, anyway) and theoretical performance.

Anyway, my next grind.

I mean not real world compare but in game. Does it turn as quick or almost as quick as tomawak? A lot of so called super cars turn so sluggishly compared to the hawk. So turning is a big thing for me now but not too sensitive…

Have you tried that afk grind posted earlier? Thoughts?

I mean not real world compare but in game. Does it turn as quick or almost as quick as tomawak? A lot of so called super cars turn so sluggishly compared to the hawk. So turning is a big thing for me now but not too sensitive…
That's the thing, the TH is so OP that nothing can really be compared with it... maybe the RedBull X-whatever it's called.... but even then, the TH has, like, 2500HP, while the RB only has 900HP or so.

To use a sports game analogy... imagine a player with every single ability slider cranked to the max.

So, to answer your question... no, it does not turn as quick as the TH.

That’s wild. Remember that vgt from gt sport it had that spinning turbine you could see from the back? I swear I saw a cpu driver using it one time but I can’t find it anywhere. Thoughts on that??

Hope they bring back that Nike ride from a few iterations ago lol

This?
1653934254280.png

Yuuuuuup!!!!!!

Good fellas: “I love that car”

Is that pic from gt7? I’m 99% sure I saw it and wanna get it again (had it in sport I think it was).

Last edited:
So how am I just now seeing these (oh ps2 no wonda. Wasn’t on nt back then just MySpace and migente and AOL and black planet :pimp:)

1653940842989.jpeg

1653940860084.jpeg

And this is the nike I wanna see return (bring back that track too while they’re at it :rolleyes (shoulda neva been taken out I. The 1st place)):

1653940951971.jpeg

1653940967219.jpeg

So how am I just now seeing these (oh ps2 no wonda. Wasn’t on nt back then just MySpace and migente and AOL and black planet :pimp:)

1653940842989.jpeg

1653940860084.jpeg

And this is the nike I wanna see return (bring back that track too while they’re at it :rolleyes (shoulda neva been taken out I. The 1st place)):

1653940951971.jpeg

1653940967219.jpeg
The car is the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT and it's in GT7.

And yes, I remember that Nike set! Kinda regret not trying harder to find a set back in the day.
In fact, there was some chatter about Nike possibly making a return in GT7 cuz the car was originally named the Nike ONE 2022.
That hasn't happened tho... not yet anyway.

IIRC, when Gran Turismo first announced their VGT project (back in GT6, I believe?), there were even plans for a Jordan Brand VGT car. But that never materialized.

1653942602898.png

Thought immortal fenyx rising was gonna be more like a open world god of war 2/3 hack and slash but it’s pleasantly much more like breath of the wild. Good game

^
I really enjoyed it until the DLC. I dont know if all the packs were the same, but it was basically an irritating challenge mode.

Immortal Fenyx is one of those games that’s always dirt cheap on sale but I can never pull the trigger.

I was always hearing how Immortal Fenyx was just a gacha version of BotW which is why I never bothered with it regardless of price.

The car is the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT and it's in GT7.

And yes, I remember that Nike set! Kinda regret not trying harder to find a set back in the day.
In fact, there was some chatter about Nike possibly making a return in GT7 cuz the car was originally named the Nike ONE 2022.
That hasn't happened tho... not yet anyway.

IIRC, when Gran Turismo first announced their VGT project (back in GT6, I believe?), there were even plans for a Jordan Brand VGT car. But that never materialized.

1653942602898.png

Yeah saw that JB concept when pulling up those pics i posted but yooooooooohohohohohohoHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just copped that mclaren per your rec. MY. ***********. GAWWWWWWWD.

Now we’re takin!!! Tried it stock and was like I got bamboozled again. Souped it up and she is one hot mama. Straight up “petered” (iykwim) her around them corniz and gfd is she a blast!!! Ugh. PURE. SEX!!!

GT THE KING!!! Only FUMIDA UEDA team is on this level PlayStation exclusive-wise!!!!! Nah naughty gawds ahnt heah these two teams stand alone!!!

SHE REMINDS me of A BMW Mhow you can “peta” her around them corniz and she takes it like a veteran night walka! Yaoooooowwwww. So gland native energy summoned up console gamin!!!

Now abt to try out the chapa (not listed unda Chevy btw). Holy hell on a hockey stick let’s get it!!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! So glad microshaft trash box can’t access this elegant softweah! Go Sox! THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!

ps-plus-june-2022-release-time-1.jpg

Who's staying and who's upgrading there PS Plus subscription come tomorrow? I know games drop on 6/7, but Im leaning towards Extra.

I thought the upgrade came to NA on 6/13? As of now, I won’t be upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom