The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
me and the wife was playing shredders revenge and recently beat it she was having fun and said damn that was short at the end i dont think she was done playing lol

any other good couch 2 player co op games?

we beat it takes 2 as well that game was dope

and on xbox recently beat as dusk falls pretty cool game as well
Cup head

Overcooked: all you can eat

1661957019740.png

Touché but that's what Xbox is for. Gamepass destroys in terms of what I want to play and discover. I got the PS5 for those immersive story rich games and this far, outside of HZD2 it's meh. Now I'll wait for you to defend Sony as if I'm attacking them vs actually taking the time to see my point of view.

What? :lol: I thought we always had good discourse.

This is an absolutely valid viewpoint. You clarifying your original comment makes more sense now. I actually whole-heartedly agree, but in my situation I have so many games on my list to try/play it hasn't really effected me much.

I need to start dumping on Sony for a few months I guess. :lol: I'm repeatedly pointed out as this Sony paragon, when I feel like I am just as critical of them as most. I want to see them succeed because I have invested in their ecosystem, but not at the expense of others.

me and the wife was playing shredders revenge and recently beat it she was having fun and said damn that was short at the end i dont think she was done playing lol

Knack I/II
Rayman Legends

Yeah I am in the boat where I have more games than I can even play and about 80% of those are absolute bangers :lol:

It is comical at this point. I like these discussions though.

Recs for games that feel satisfying to play for 30-45 min sessions?

FPS/3rd Person Shooters have always been my go to for this.

Another option is a good rogue-lite/roguelike/metroidvania. Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, Returnal, ect. My favorite was probably Rogue Legacy.

Streets of Rage 4

PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics | Available September 20

Syphon Filter 2 | PS1

Agency operatives Gabe Logan and Lian Xing discover that a plot to sell off the deadly Syphon Filter virus stems from within their own organization. As they attempt to expose the conspirators and prevent the sale, the Agency responds by alerting military and police forces that Logan and Xing must be eliminated. Originally released in 2000, Syphon Filter 2 is enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

The Sly Collection | PS3

The Sly Collection features a trio of stealth action adventures in the form of the original Sly Cooper, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, and Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. But that’s not all the Sly goodness you can enjoy this month…

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time | PS3

The pages of the Thievius Raccoonus are disappearing and now Sly and The Gang must get back together to save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever! Travel through time, meeting and playing as Sly’s ancestors as you race to recover the past to save their future.

Bentley’s Hackpack | PS3

Featuring three of the retro inspired arcade mini-games from Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Bentley’s Hackpack introduces an additional 20 levels and 100 challenges to each game. The games also include tons of Sly Cooper loot to collect and cameos from the whole Sly Cooper gang.

Toy Story 3 | PSP

Help Buzz, Woody and the rest of the toys ensure no toy gets left behind and enjoy mini-games in this adventure originally released on the PSP, now enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Kingdom of Paradise | PSP

Embark on an epic action RPG as an outcast swordsman, one of the last of his clan, must unlock secrets once thought lost and restore harmony to the land. Originally released on PSP, the game is now enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Toy Story 3 is a classic? Serious question as I’ve never played any of them.

Back
Top Bottom