The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what's the consensus on MW2? Same as it ever was? I'm itching for a new shooter but haven't touched a CoD since the old MW3 days like a decade ago.
Just started story mode last night and I'm enjoying it. Played a couple rounds of Ground War and that was okay. Tried to figure out how to play TDM though lol

Just started story mode last night and I'm enjoying it. Played a couple rounds of Ground War and that was okay. Tried to figure out how to play TDM though lol
Worth picking up on black Friday then? I know I won't get $70 of enjoyment out of it, so being on sale is the bare minimum for me to contemplate buying it.

Worth picking up on black Friday then? I know I won't get $70 of enjoyment out of it, so being on sale is the bare minimum for me to contemplate buying it.
Yeah, I think it's worth buying on sale if you're really itching to play a FPS shooter.

Definitely better than Battlefield smh.

So what's the consensus on MW2? Same as it ever was? I'm itching for a new shooter but haven't touched a CoD since the old MW3 days like a decade ago.
I pretty much only play MP Hardcore mode and it appears they got rid of it.

Coming from someone who only plays Hardcore mode, the game is pretty unplayable. I shouldn't have to shoot you 5 times before you go down :lol:

Started my first dark souls game, DS3. I’m 3 bosses deep so far. Enjoying it much more than the demon’s souls remake which I still haven’t finished. Ds3’s atmosphere feels a lot less medieval and more bloodborney so far than I expected though, which is welcome and I don’t mind at all since I loved BB. Just a little surprised by that. Using a knight with a claymore so far since I’m basic.

Been playing MW2 but mannn this **** is frustrating...

In 2019 they took away Dead Silence as a standard perk and now 2022 they took away Ghost. I'm out here shooting down UAVs every 10 seconds :stoneface:

They really want more people to sit around another year :smh:

I pretty much only play MP Hardcore mode and it appears they got rid of it.

Coming from someone who only plays Hardcore mode, the game is pretty unplayable. I shouldn't have to shoot you 5 times before you go down :lol:
Well I was pure *** with the old MW3, especially the hardcore modes. So that doesn't bother me :lol:

On day 4 of not being able to load the new game. Stuck on 50% of the "status installing" screen. I have tried all of the hacks to get past this that I can find online. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times now.

Ready to throw this game away.

^ The, "and we're just getting started" sounds like a threat. :lol:

They took out Hardcore? :rofl:

Hardcore Dom was my game mode.

From what I’ve read, Hardcore is being replaced with something called “Tier 1” and will release on Nov. 16

Game mode DLC.

He Cant Keep Getting Away With It GIF - He Cant Keep Getting ...

Started my first dark souls game, DS3. I’m 3 bosses deep so far. Enjoying it much more than the demon’s souls remake which I still haven’t finished. Ds3’s atmosphere feels a lot less medieval and more bloodborney so far than I expected though, which is welcome and I don’t mind at all since I loved BB. Just a little surprised by that. Using a knight with a claymore so far since I’m basic.

Def wasn’t the case with DS 1 and 2, 3 was like a mix of souls and borne.

"With such a flawless integration, how could this be?" /sarcasm

From the investor call

1667327083718.png

If uptake is higher on PS5 then it makes sense that a higher install base will increase the subs again. Looks like some people who can't upgrade PS4's to PS5's are letting their subs lapse.
They sold 3.3 Million and produced 6.5 Million so stock is definitely been saved for Q3.

Forecast for 18 Million sold in FY2022 hasn't been lowered and they're looking to increase that next FY. Some say 30M but that might be a stretch too far. I would expect all this to increase subs again and if the tiered version of PS+ is bringing in more revenue then sounds like it's a success (Assuming profits increase also).

This looks fun

I tried Weird West but it was too hard for me and I'm generally not a huge fan of isometric games anyway

It does look interesting.

Will give this a look down the road.

I've got Ragnarok brain right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom