The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ragnarok.PNG

Ragnarok2.PNG

So is the review for the PS4 version or the PS5? What’s the difference in ratings?

PS5. I doubt Sony would've sent out PS4 review codes.

That said, Opencritic is for both platforms while Metacritic is PS5 and the PS4 page has no reviews.

1667496848501.png

Opencritic and Metacritic both use an average of the aggregate review scores but Metacritic give higher weightings to reviews from the big sites like IGN, EDGE, Gamespot etc. and lower weightings for lesser known sites or publications while Opencritic is just a flat average of all the review scores.

I want to see a PS4 review.

The original on PS4 was 30 fps, varying resolutions?

So really the only PS5 quality of life improvements are resolution, frame rate and maybe haptic feedback?

I want to see a PS4 review.

The original on PS4 was 30 fps, varying resolutions?

So really the only PS5 quality of life improvements are resolution, frame rate and maybe haptic feedback?

I would also think there will be other differences in IQ.
I would wait for the Digital Foundry video but the PC version of the first game would probably give good insight as to what the differences will be between PS5/PS4 versions.

Never played a cod campaign. This one worth playing?

Also with cod, gow, psvr2 release date, and Callisto….crazy few weeks for games.

Back
Top Bottom