The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the fight I left off on. I remember beating him and then waiting for the “Shinobi Execution” screen…

I remember the first time I beat him how hard my heart was pounding out of my chest. And then I found out there’s a strat that makes him significantly easier. And also just got gud by beating the final boss.

Was thinking about hopping on Cyberpunk with Phanton Liberty, but I never got through the story.

I figure I should just start from scratch. How long is the mainline story?

Was thinking about hopping on Cyberpunk with Phanton Liberty, but I never got through the story.

I figure I should just start from scratch. How long is the mainline story?

just bought it on sale for 30 but just realized it dont include the dlc which is another 30 so just started a new campaign. Havent played since it first dropped

Started Phantom Liberty last night. So far so good.
You can definitely feel that this isn't just a quick 5-10hr DLC.
The story and how it is incorporated is pretty dope.
Not sure how I feel about the new relic tree
but that's just because an entire section is dedicated to melee.
Find it funny that I paid $10 for the base game
and then paid TRIPLE that for Phantom Liberty.

Even though it's gonna take me longer to become an OP Netrunner
That 2.0 update made the game more cohesive with the redesigned skill tree.

Wish I had bought the PC version when it was $10 at Best Buy with the steel book. I got the LE Series X so it came with the game…. But of course it’s not cross play so I have to play it on my Series X up in the loft and I rarely game up there. I probably should considering it’s my best set up.

Started playing Cyberpunk last night. Not too bad.

Unfortunately, the size options for the peen is too small.
idris-elba.gif

i had almost zero problems with cyberpunk when it first released (xbox series x) and loved the game.

not sure if I should dish out $ to get that phantom liberty dlc. I feel like this update is more for people who didnt have a good experience with cyberpunk when it first lauched.

i had almost zero problems with cyberpunk when it first released (xbox series x) and loved the game.

not sure if I should dish out $ to get that phantom liberty dlc. I feel like this update is more for people who didnt have a good experience with cyberpunk when it first lauched.
If you love the game, PL Is a must. New district to explore, new big questline, guns, etc...

2.0 Update is already free and it overhauls the original so you can jump in rn and see new stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom