The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heads. up... ps5 bundles supposed to be hitting costco in store either this or next week.

i wonder if BJs will get consoles since, costco and sams club did

on a side note flipped a disc version w 2 games and a controller for 1300 in nyc

Shorty had to get a new job.

dudes at her old gig were taking D pics in the office and sending them to masses. As well as recording themselves smashing chicks at the office and secretly recording smashing their wives. Which is weird.

oh another was smashing underage chicks. While married. Yah I get a new gig after that fam.

I didn't know about that, wow. I've always thought those ign dudes were kinda off lol

Shorty had to get a new job.

dudes at her old gig were taking D pics in the office and sending them to masses. As well as recording themselves smashing chicks at the office and secretly recording smashing their wives. Which is weird.

oh another was smashing underage chicks. While married. Yah I get a new gig after that fam.
Where this at? research...

it was expected game prices would increase eventually not sure why folks thought it would stay at $60 forever. it is what it is

For some reason, gamers are in denial about the real costs of games

Pulling numbers out of my ***, I wouldn't be surprised if the real costs of games is like over 150 when you factor in crunch

Last edited:
I'm fine with paying $70 for games that are worth it at launch. I personally don't buy too many games each year, and most of those were worth their $60. Gaming is a luxury, not a necessity. All games go on sale eventually.

About GoW, Ragnarok I guess it's whatever if it's a PS exclusive of not, was long as it's a fantastic game. I get the exclusive thing being good for Sony, but I'd rather have Xbox players get to play such a great game too. I don't care about bragging rights, I have no skin in the game.

We needed NT'ers like Fozzybadfeet to download and boot up The Show for us on their PS5 :lol:

The Show 21 is going to be wild dope on PS5 and hopefully Sony SD doesn't suffer and deliver weak sauce since the game is now multi platform and will be on XSEX since Microsoft is to cheap to produce their own baseball game and EA and 2K stopped producing baseball games years ago :lol:

Best believe MLB came in and probably told Sony "Make The Show multi platform or we are pulling the MLB an MLBPA licenses to make the game :lol:

I installed and downloaded my save from the cloud last night. But fell asleep lol. Will be playing tonight, for sure.

I'm fine with paying $70 for games that are worth it at launch. I personally don't buy too many games each year, and most of those were worth their $60. Gaming is a luxury, not a necessity. All games go on sale eventually.

About GoW, Ragnarok I guess it's whatever if it's a PS exclusive of not, was long as it's a fantastic game. I get the exclusive thing being good for Sony, but I'd rather have Xbox players get to play such a great game too. I don't care about bragging rights, I have no skin in the game.

The question about GOW was meant to be if it would also see a PS4 and PC release not a Series X or Series S release :lol:

I guarantee you that Sony and Sony Santa Monica will NEVER allow any GOW to ever go multi onto a competitors console.

Last edited:
miles morales does feel like a dlc/expansion pack for spiderman sony shelved for launch. when i finished the game i was like thats it. and I'm all for shorter games

Yeah call it DLC, expansion, whatever but I’m cool with it. Every game doesn’t need to be 60+ hours. $50 for 12-15 hour experience is fine by me if it is something I enjoy. These open world and multiplayer games got dudes thinking that anything less than 30 hours and/or without multiplayer is automatically not worth more than $20 :lol:

It is DLC though. Doesn't not make it a great game. The fact that you are OK with making DLC a 50 game is more concerning.

When it comes to its length, it's definitely not a full game. And it's not charged as a full game. Still, it took me 8 hours to beat, I probably have another 8 hours to platinum it, since I pretty much only did the story. $50 for an incredible 16 hour experience isn't bad for me.

$70 is a necessity to continue to push the envelope with cost of production now a days.
man I freelance for Game Developers, these game companies are LOADED! But they also spend 2-5 years developing a single game, definitely one of the highest earning industries. They could easily afford to sell these games cheaper and still be heavily profitable.

Back
Top Bottom