The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the best option for an Xbox type of control for PS5?

I been thinking about the PS5 because my son wants GoW. I just hate the controller.

:lol:

1687171172440.png
1687171183688.png
1687171195807.png
1687171226482.png
1687171235111.png
1687171250563.png

Marketing kicked up a gear. Hype is getting to me.

Bro ... I just want to knlw wth do you guys like PS5 over X.

Better First Party IMO.
Better Third party because they get all the Western and Japanese games
Also VR which is an instant win for me.

If MS close the deal with Activision Blizzard King then I can see alot of people needing both consoles but for now I think PS5 is the clear winner.

Last edited:
I personally prefer the Xbox ecosystem, abd therefore, the X over the 5. However 1 clear advantage the PS5 and PC has that usually has me buying games for it over my Xbox is the fact that the expandable memory is WAY less expensive.

I think a PC and PS5 is a solid combo. PC will have most everything XBOX has plus some PS exclusives like Spider-Man, GOW etc. You can add an xbox series s if it drops to 150 to round out ( or buy a used one). Enjoyable experience no matter what folks tell you.

I think a PC and PS5 is a solid combo. PC will have most everything XBOX has plus some PS exclusives like Spider-Man, GOW etc. You can add an xbox series s if it drops to 150 to round out ( or buy a used one). Enjoyable experience no matter what folks tell you.

This gets you everything if you're willing to go the emulator route for Switch games.

This gets you everything if you're willing to go the emulator route for Switch games.
problem with the Switch Emulator is it ain't perfect yet. other than that, Yeah. I remember when we used to use PS emulator back in the day. it was fun considering I didn't have a PS and my friends have it. my brother on the otherhand has a dreamcast. I had a basic home pc and NES. and our eldest was more into outdoor activities.

Haven’t finished but loving what I’ve played so far in XVI demo. The flow of the battle system is smooth and the storyline is pretty fire. I need to start over again, I was fried earlier and only remember being blown away by the cinematically.

I’ve also been hearing Lies of P is the game we’ve been waiting for since Bloodborne release. Will play that demo next before XVI RD.

problem with the Switch Emulator is it ain't perfect yet. other than that, Yeah. I remember when we used to use PS emulator back in the day. it was fun considering I didn't have a PS and my friends have it. my brother on the otherhand has a dreamcast. I had a basic home pc and NES. and our eldest was more into outdoor activities.

Yea, I heard its hard to get running sometimes but seeing TOTK at 4K/60, it's probably worth trying to get it running than playing on Switch. Either that or wait for Switch 2.

Haven’t finished but loving what I’ve played so far in XVI demo. The flow of the battle system is smooth and the storyline is pretty fire. I need to start over again, I was fried earlier and only remember being blown away by the cinematically.

I’ve also been hearing Lies of P is the game we’ve been waiting for since Bloodborne release. Will play that demo next before XVI RD.

Might have to play some of this game on PSVR 2 for the cinematics on a big screen.

Also saw the live stream for Max for the Lies of P demo and he was impressed. It's also being downloaded over a million times but I feel like the FFXVI overshadowed it.

Back
Top Bottom