The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any of ya'll have a Stream Deck? If so how do you like it?

I like it. I don’t think it’s for everyone though.

There’s an app called chiaki for it that lets you remote play ps5, so it gives you some of the function of the portal. Actually just booted mine up to play some FF7R before sleeping.

I’m into emulation so it checks off that box for me as well.

I don’t play pc games but obviously you get that function with it too.

I do wish it could handle ps3 era emulation better. I do wish it had a little bit more power. And I wish it were a little lighter. But overall def am happy with the purchase.

Spent my Saturday putting 11 hours into FF 7 Rebirth. This wasn’t in the plans and I have no regrets. Just absolutely blown away by the gameplay. Also if you’re hesitant to buy the game because you have no idea what’s going on in the story - I only played the original like 15 years ago and barely remember the story, so take that FWIW. (Never played the remake)

Between Tekken 8, Helldivers 2, and now FF 7 Rebirth we’ve been eating good for the past month :smokin

Honestly bro I don’t have time to keep up with this stuff like i used to. I’m sure im missing out on a ton of story lore, Easter eggs and what not but I couldn’t care less. Hasn’t hindered my personal experience in any way

I went on PowerPyx just to see if the guide for Rebirth was up already. Estimated time to play is 150-200 hours?!?!?!

Luckily I’m in Korea cause I don’t think I’d be able to do that at home with the wife and kids :lol:

Damn I cant even beat the chapter 2 boss in rebirth on normal Im gonna have to put it on easy to beat it

First time playing a FF game and the controls are weird. I wish they had a dedicated jump button

Damn I cant even beat the chapter 2 boss in rebirth on normal Im gonna have to put it on easy to beat it
Always assess and take note of its weaknesses. After that you can press start and restart the battle if your materia setup ain right

Aerith and Barrett are pretty good to have for boss battles. Aerith can double cast spells with arcane ward and Barrett can tank + build up quick atb.

Use spells and clouds elemental attack against the enemy weakness to pressure enemies. When enemies are pressured, used the Focused abilities ( I believe cloud, Barrett, and tifa have them) to build up the stagger meter.

I just got to Costa Del Sol last night. The entire sequence in Junon is one of the highlights of the game for me so far. Its just so masterfully redone. I had a smile the entire time in that parade. :pimp:

IMG_6902.jpeg

10.1% for the plat was surprising to me. I think this is #93 for me.

Man... a love a lot of things about FF7R, but I think I hate just as many. Its just so ****ing corny and stupid at times its a pain to play, it reminds me of a Tales game at this point.

I'm debating whether to get FF Rebirth or not. I've never been into Final Fantasy games and I find a lot of cutscenes cringey, but the gameplay looks so good. I also love open world games, but really can't find anyone on YouTube going over the open world aspect in detail. Is the map big? Is it enjoyable to explore?

I'm debating whether to get FF Rebirth or not. I've never been into Final Fantasy games and I find a lot of cutscenes cringey, but the gameplay looks so good. I also love open world games, but really can't find anyone on YouTube going over the open world aspect in detail. Is the map big? Is it enjoyable to explore?

The open world aspect is my favorite change coming from Remake. They did an excellent job. Hard to describe without spoiling it, which is probably why you don't see a ton of video.

Back
Top Bottom