**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There are some items on sale but the extra 50% off promotion ended yesterday. The black bear and embroidered eagle are both $99 and those patchwork Tees are $49. The 92 ski gilet jacket is regular price and the best knits are back to regular. USA fleece was also marked down to $99 (Im not 100% sure but I think that’s what I saw). Letterman varsity sold out.

Good looks on the update. Which black bear? The ski or martini?
Was gonna head there in a few hours but nevermind.

I know you guys aren't impressed with that jj 50% off a weak selection, when the macys 34th street entire polo section was 50% off it was pandemonium.

For my Lo car heads.
IMG_3135.JPG

So I just got my Snow Beach fitted in the mail and the bill got all bent from shipping. Thanks, Ralph.

So I just got my Snow Beach fitted in the mail and the bill got all bent from shipping. Thanks, Ralph.
very common issue with that hat. As long as there’s no actual crease, you should be good. Get the curve u want then put a rubber band around it for a couple of days. Should do the trick

ive tried everything to straighten out on the bill on my OG colorway snow beach fitted cap... it always goes back to a weird crease/bend that is diagonal.
think the build of it is actually making it happen... its nylon, and i think maybe plastic inside the bill... and the way it is stitched is pulling the bill in weird angles.

ive tried everything to straighten out on the bill on my OG colorway snow beach fitted cap... it always goes back to a weird crease/bend that is diagonal.
think the build of it is actually making it happen... its nylon, and i think maybe plastic inside the bill... and the way it is stitched is pulling the bill in weird angles.
I think they were bent when shipped from the manufacturer. All the ones ive seen have the same crease to the side. RL needs to really step some of this stuff up.

very common issue with that hat. As long as there’s no actual crease, you should be good. Get the curve u want then put a rubber band around it for a couple of days. Should do the trick

Yeah, I played with it a little bit, but like some said it's still going to its normal bent shape after putting it on and taking it off a few times.

I dunno the quality on the hat but i remember playing baseball as a yute and wed get hats that were curved like crazy. We used to hit the brim with an iron on low setting and basically iron out the brim

I dunno the quality on the hat but i remember playing baseball as a yute and wed get hats that were curved like crazy. We used to hit the brim with an iron on low setting and basically iron out the brim

this one is made of materials that limit options...

can't get it wet and re-fit, let it dry into shape... cause its nylon, won't get wet.

cant iron it, cause its nylon and i'm pretty sure the inside of the brim is plastic...

so think it will just have that "look" permanently, unless you can get the way the hat is pulling on the brim material to loosen in the right spot

If anyone lives i my area of BK(Sheepshead Bay) the store Downtown has half off all Polo. Bunch of stuff including Varsity jacket and some other good things

Which store? I don’t live in NY but I need that varsity in a size small.

Which store? I don’t live in NY but I need that varsity in a size small.
the store is called Downtown. Dude called up and they only have a Medium left. Btw they also have the Bear Isle knit for half off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom