**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It’s polo jeans co

What’s the deal with that? Willies vintage lo said that it’s not Ralph. He said that Ralph bought that company out just to shut it down.

I have a polo jeans co shirt that has Ralph Lauren on it. So how is it not Lo?
Rl licensed the name out to another group so it wasn’t manufactured by them but I still like the older stuff.

Attachments

• 08C77CF6-ABA0-4A0C-9E7F-8280AF548903.jpeg
    08C77CF6-ABA0-4A0C-9E7F-8280AF548903.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 5
Just want to report on the Snow Beach Colored Rugby fit.

I got a size S.

I am usually Size S Regular, or custom fit Size M for polos.

The rugby fits me perfect. It feels almost the same as a rugby custom fit Medium.

My stats:

5'10, 170 lbs. Slim/athlethic built. Size 38/40 for my suits.

Last edited:
Yeah Ralph’s getting a call about this...
FC249977-7359-4B73-A02F-EFE30B49C5E6.jpeg

4BBACD8F-C740-4EFC-BEAA-06972528D98B.jpeg

My hats came today and my bill looks like it’s been through the ringer. Not feeling the quality either feels cheap and the bill is some weird hard plastic ****. The 5 panel is cool but the fitted triddash.:smh:

Edit: All they can do is refund after the hats returned. Being it’s sold out. Decisions decisions.

Ridiculous. They definitely went super cheap on this hat, it feels paper thin all the way a round and while not as bad as yours my brim was wavy too. I did notice that if I straighten out the brim it stays that way but the look and fit is trash. Looks like ROHE snow beach hats is the way to go

Ridiculous. They definitely went super cheap on this hat, it feels paper thin all the way a round and while not as bad as yours my brim was wavy too. I did notice that if I straighten out the brim it stays that way but the look and fit is trash. Looks like ROHE snow beach hats is the way to go

the snow beach hats feel like they were designed to take a beating... and i think the nylon, with the plastic brim, is great for being in snow/snowboarding/etc.... But who is going to wear their limited edition, expensive snow beach hat while doing snow sports? So it seems like a mismatch of actual customer use vs. designed-for use.

the bucket hat would have LOOKED better with a different material inside the flaps, and different outter material... But for throwing in your hoodie pocket when not using, and not caring what beating it takes outside... It's well designed i think.

but i dont have any other 100% nylon hats from polo, so i could be way off.. but the brim problems seem to be 100% from the way they wrapped the nylon on it.

Never knew polo jeans co. wasn't polo. It had Ralph's name on it and everything :lol: never the less they used have some nice things even if they weren't sought after. If I like a design the last thing, actually I don't even, think about is if it's sought after or not.

Never knew polo jeans co. wasn't polo. It had Ralph's name on it and everything :lol: never the less they used have some nice things even if they weren't sought after. If I like a design the last thing, actually I don't even, think about is if it's sought after or not.
Mannnnn polo jeans Co. was amazing.

The jeans with the suede/leather strip on the bottom with the spell out = fire

The wool varsity with “R/L” on the whole chest = fire (and still wavy as fuggg)

Varsity with “USA” on the back = fire

It took the place of CHAPS in my opinion... CHAPS removal left a gap in the scene for cheaper, over sized print items and PJC filled it nicely

There was a period in time , where there was indeed a “Polo Jeans Co.” section on the RL.com website . Alongg witha Polo sport tab . I still have a few old PoloJeanCo pullovers from that era . Clearly with Ralph Lauren written all over them . Maybe that was before they sold off the name ? I dunno , don’t claim to be an expert . But def remember the PoloJeansCo section on the site

It took the place of CHAPS in my opinion... CHAPS removal left a gap in the scene for cheaper, over sized print items and PJC filled it nicely

That grey wool varsity is still dope as hell

Funny, @92Loprostar and i was talking about those same items last week.

:lol: had a few CHAPS items back in the day. Quality was on point doe :smokin

Anyone have a suggestion on a forwarding service? I've read discussions about the cost but I don't recall a specific one mentioned. I wanted to order from a UK site to US. Thanks

I remember the dark blue PoloJeansCo Jeans with the white stitching . They had like a black strap / buckle thing right on the back belt loop . Those were hard . I use to cop pair after pair of those same joints back in the day . And the hard denim carpenter joints with the suede / Nubuck on the side part . Guess had a pair very similar around the same time

anyone use StockX on here?

seems to be a better indicator of market value than eBay or instagram... And snow beach stuff isn't going for a premium as much as i thought it would. Think it's combination of TONS of great polo stuff coming out now and in future, and generally a smaller market of polo fans willing to pay ridiculous prices.

i put in offer of $310 for the b&w snow beach fleece last night and it was accepted today.

On a % basis, the hats and the pullovers are seeing the highest premiums.

Back
Top Bottom