**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hope the usuals keep us posted with what pops up in Bloomies, Macy's and the Mansion. Very curious to see what's out for F/W that isn't sold online.

stopped by macy's today, snapped some flicks just for the hell of it. the navajo print 5 panel cap sold out over the weekend, the hunt continues. i'm feeling the orange cap in the middle too.

that D&S patchwork shirt is horrible! some of the other stuff is ok, but not enough to warrant a purchase.

Everybody and their first-born are gonna have that famb USA vest 
mad.gif
mean.gif

haha that was my same thought when i saw that american flag vest, a smoke dza video. i didnt look at the front.

yup, thats the cap that was sold out.

That pieced rugby hits racks in Fall 2009 if I remember correctly, and its far from the most expensive rugby from the Polo line. A bunch of you older guys will remember those basic green/navy and basic orange/navy cashmere rugbys that were close $1K that releaesed under Polo. Either way that rugby is a nice piece that I regret picking up every time its posted. I'll grab it when I finish my want list.

Everybody and their first-born are gonna have that famb USA vest 
mad.gif
In your latest rap video beginning in two weeks. What does the front look like?

I seen them back in May and knew it was a cop.

Theres a million of em and they dropped em early so this will be heavily discounted. You cant wear that now. Expect them all over the street in December

The front is plain TDot... There is also a down vest with the same indian print as the lining of that orange parka.

That pieced rugby hits racks in Fall 2009 if I remember correctly, and its far from the most expensive rugby from the Polo line. A bunch of you older guys will remember those basic green/navy and basic orange/navy cashmere rugbys that were close $1K that releaesed under Polo. Either way that rugby is a nice piece that I regret picking up every time its posted. I'll grab it when I finish my want list.

peace to superman. released in spring 2009, msrp $225.

^^As I get older my perception of time is changing. 2004 was dam near 9 years ago, I knew it didn't release that long ago. I was just giving the info that was given to me.

$1000 cashmere rugbys? Not long sleeve polos correct? Anybody got some pictures?

They were long sleeve rugbys.
Sorry, no pics since I never bought one. I just couldn't see $1K in the cashmere version since they looked no better than the standard cotton rugbys.

Love the carved figure. Which made me think about which outfit/peice would I have own my RL-mini wearing.

Though about it and it would have to be this vest, the single peice that really drew me to RL.

I'm curious to know what other NTers would have on their own Polo-figures.
Post pics or spell it out.

Last chance sale @ RL.com is kinda righteous, depending on what you are looking for and if your size is available

Back
Top Bottom