**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Regarding the LTD ED CP-93 stuff:
I think Polo had some of the authorized resellers send it back. RSVP Gallery in Chicago had basically everything still in stock... all sizes. And then a day later it was all gone.
So either they put it on some awesome sale nobody noticed and it sold out, or Polo told them send it back when they started seeing other stores (like Bodega) put stuff on HUGE sale and it was still taking time to sell.

Think some MAcy's still have a TON of their limited edition stock, too... Wonder if Macy's will be allowed to discount it, or if it will just sit there for a while.
Over the weekend my local Macys got a ALOT of the limited CP93 stuff in too. It ain't my taste so I didnt pick up anything, plus that $400 tag on that jacket is crazy

Purple Label RLX starting to go out

A4D235A2-26EF-4D5A-B45B-11FDC64A9A52.jpeg

Attachments

• 2E1D66FB-74F0-48E8-B5DB-F38A2E85E3C5.png
    2E1D66FB-74F0-48E8-B5DB-F38A2E85E3C5.png
    921.3 KB · Views: 4
Man... that is a very masculine looking woman... if that is a woman. Anyway I'm thanking about returning these (minus the shoes). The jeans are just a bit too slim for my liking.
Big Freedia a bounce rapper from new orleans. Drake used him/her voice in a couple joints

The javelin polo looks crazy. Didnt look that great in earlier photos. But dam it looks great in this one

Need to smell that. Still want to pick up a bottle of Ultra Blue

Really like the RED line. Am surprised they are going 4 DEEP on the lineup tho.

Think there would be an opportunity to go retro with scents right now... Bring back Crest, Modern Reserve.. Or even some new scents... But doing stuff within a sub-brand helps with marketing - every polo red ad is helping to sell 4 different bottles rather than just one.

Only site I saw selling red rush was stages dept stores... Free gift right now too - polo red backpack.

F & F email this morning

Time to hit these streets !!!

Screenshot_20180725-081236_Email.jpg
I haven’t received that email yet shockingly

I had the $25 off $50 one tho.. used it on the new blue bear pillows.. waiting to order the sheet/comforter set

Edit: just got it

Last edited:
also in that 30% polo factory email today

looks like some more good items coming to the outlets. is that last years collegiate cardigan? looks like it.

some sort of patchwork sweatshirt, too. seems like they are moving the factory store product closer to the mainstream polo, and aligning the themes.

upload_2018-7-25_10-40-31.png

looks like whoever posted that the factory stores would be getting the varsity leather jacket, wasn't kidding. it's partially in one of the marketing shots on the polo factorys store now.

upload_2018-7-25_10-42-44.png

looks like whoever posted that the factory stores would be getting the varsity leather jacket, wasn't kidding. it's partially in one of the marketing shots on the polo factorys store now.

upload_2018-7-25_10-42-44.png

?? Why do you alway type the silliest things for people to buy into?? The whole point of an outlet is to receive past season product. The operative words being (past seasons) lol That varsity is past season, hence the outlets will 100% certainly get it. If this were left over limited stadium peices then that would be something to pause over

Back
Top Bottom