**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice! This is how you buy RL...always on huge discount. I remember getting my first Polo RL Shearling Bomber at $275

Classic NT WDYW pic. I still haven't purchased this version of the shearling bomber yet. I will at some point next year.

You should have posted this 3 months ago. I passed on this blue shearling Polo peacoat in size XL at $145.00 in new old stock condition. If you see it currently for sale on any sites, then the seller bought the exact jacket and is flipping it for a profit. I'll inbox you if I see another one.
I passed because I have 2 navy blue Polo leather jackets, and I'm currently looking for another, different navy blue shearling RL coat that flew under the radar years ago. I'll post it when I finally track it down.

Dammit!!!! And the size I’m looking for too. I think I know the other one you’re talking about smb. Good looking.

That was Queensboro community college in LIC.. used to troop out there from Harlem lol

You are correct,I know it’s was not far from the bridge and ravenswood cause one of my brothers lived out there and cop a few Indian head leathers from the outlet.

These are smaller and lightweight. Thanks for the advice. I will take it to a pro clothing alterator. The jacket is mint and I dont want to mess it up doing it myself.

Yeah that one looks crispy. I would say I wish RL would do these jacket again.....but from all these recent retros they have messed up I'd rather they not. When it’s done post some flicks.

Quilted suede down jacket last week at Marshall's -- $399.99 down from $1195.

IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1231.JPG
Need to bring them little wire cutters and snip that alarm tag off and just stroll out with it like it was yours :lol:

On RL and Macy’s, at what point is your purchase not eligible for a price adjustment if the price drops? I went to Macy’s site and it says within 10 days and I know that’s not true because I just had the price adjusted and money returned on something I bought over a month ago

Macy’s accepts returns for 6 months. I literally just copped that tiger varsity on super sale at RL.com and returned it to Macy’s for like 200 back after like 2 months

On RL and Macy’s, at what point is your purchase not eligible for a price adjustment if the price drops? I went to Macy’s site and it says within 10 days and I know that’s not true because I just had the price adjusted and money returned on something I bought over a month ago
Just have to return and buy back. Takes a little bit longer but works out.

Back
Top Bottom