**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I ain’t scared to ask either.. I know somebody here got some women items that can pass for unisex but haven’t admitted it yet lol

I damn sure aint scared to admit that since I wear a mens S-M that I often cop some of the kidsXL items since they fit the same and are mad cheaper

I just need to know if a women’s S is the same size as a Mens S and I’m looking at the hoodies/sweaters not the belly cut off tees N stuff lol
Cuts are different go on rl dot com and look at the details they give you measurements think about it like kicks there’s about a two size difference between the sexes

Anyone ever bought a women’s sweater or hoodie? How does it fit in comparison to men? I see 2 fire items that ain’t in the men’s section smh
This women piece fit me like a men's piece. Size small fitted $77 out the door.

IMG_20200203_171544.jpg

Last edited:
Cuts are different go on rl dot com and look at the details they give you measurements think about it like kicks there’s about a two size difference between the sexes
I wear a 8 in men’s but when I get women’s sneakers I go up 1.5, so if I wear a S-M I’d most likely need a women’s L or XL?
This women piece fit me like a men's piece. Size small fitted $77 out the door.

IMG_20200203_171544.jpg
That’s a size S in women? What size do you wear in men?

Woman’s stuff has been cut very over sized over the past few years. I wear a men’s small and can pull off most of these over sized woman’s items in woman’s size small. It’s not 100 percent applied to everything so you should still try things on but it all depends on the cut or the item

Ain’t the women’s gear more dough also ? It’s not what you wear but how you wear it make that lo have your own style for me I unzip every zipper except that one zip pull every rope tuck in half the tee pop every collar buy the belts bigger fold it over let it hang tilt all my hats to one side colors should match themes don’t have to upcycle the patches to keep them fresh the perfection is in the imperfection there are no rules just make that ish your own like you were born to rock it keep lo and polo on warriors

Last edited:
:lol:Y’all make jokes and don’t even know the full story lol.. I literally searched “Bear” and saw a red martini bear sweater come up for 30% off.. that’s what lead to me asking how they fit. Ain’t nobody searching the women section :rofl:

This is another 1 of those items that definitely should’ve been in the men section like when y’all were posting those Polo Sport hoodies a few months ago that were only released in women’s

some of y’all were makin posts about that aviator bear on the olive green sweater a few months ago too where the bear was clearly a female :rolleyes

... but on another note, I caught a good deal earlier on the lunar bear hat

Attachments

• C9BA1D52-7212-4A5C-B357-E8D4FC3D3B9B.png
    C9BA1D52-7212-4A5C-B357-E8D4FC3D3B9B.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
:lol:Y’all make jokes and don’t even know the full story lol.. I literally searched “Bear” and saw a red martini bear sweater come up for 30% off.. that’s what lead to me asking how they fit. Ain’t nobody searching the women section :rofl:

This is another 1 of those items that definitely should’ve been in the men section like when y’all were posting those Polo Sport hoodies a few months ago that were only released in women’s

some of y’all were makin posts about that aviator bear on the olive green sweater a few months ago too where the bear was clearly a female :rolleyes

... but on another note, I caught a good deal earlier on the lunar bear hat
Yeah yeah I was asking for a friend too....ite year of the rat hat best cny collection in a while rat patch hard

90DBD193-7975-4AA5-9DA5-CA3A8D00AD99.jpeg

NAT LOVE aka deadwood d*ck
Hand painted Acrylic on polo rl denim jacket
Do what you do and do it to def
Never not creating 🎨
Get busy or get lost

Nat Love was an African-American cowboy and former slave in the period following the American Civil War. His exploits have made him one of the most famous black heroes of the Old West.
@krashwerkz on Instagram

2 versions dropped right? The one on the patch on that hat and then one in like more traditional lunar clothing?
Not sure about the hat the bear is rocking the patch I believe but they had cny with and without patch big patch on the Back of the polo with the shoulder stripes I got that one and capped a toddler one on sale to throw a smaller patch over the pony on the heart

Never not creating 🎨
Get busy or get lost

Nat Love was an African-American cowboy and former slave in the period following the American Civil War. His exploits have made him one of the most famous black heroes of the Old West.
@krashwerkz on Instagram
The real django dope thx for the knowledge k

Never not creating 🎨
Get busy or get lost

@krashwerkz on Instagram
Cleeeeeeean

Never not creating 🎨
Get busy or get lost

@krashwerkz on Instagram
FIRE! And I actually DO know the name of Nat Love/Deadwood Dillznick!

Ralph Lauren was the eye that picked the designs we liked.
He is almost 80 and no longer in the creative side over at Polo.
He has last word on collections but he doesn't even feel the fabrics.
The stuff is designed to look good in pictures but uses cheaper textiles because quality costs money
and they are a public company now and have share holders to answer to.

I stopped hoping for the old quality and look and moved on.

The new people don't have ralph's eye and are doing a job.
Polo was once so nice, it was like a jewelry store in the middle of the mall.
Now its just another brand with big logos and cheap materials.

I wear my 80s polo with gucci and benneton and moschino.
I rarely wear any newer polo now other than the snow beach and stadium
pullover.

All the hardcorre collectors, Good luck. I wont be checking for most of these pieces
10 or 20 years from now. You deserve my sympathies and admiration.

The way I feel wearing Castelbajac Benetton
1582745806104.png

The way I feel wearing new retro polo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom