**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Need riviera and crest and collection completed Stars and Stripes has no back so not on the same level hope they got them wed in cabazon
Need riviera and crest and collection completed Stars and Stripes has no back so not on the same level hope they got them wed in cabazon
they had riviera , anchor sailboat, and crest. i bought all of them except the flag one. had them shipped to my house free shipping. from another state. none here in ny. shorts available too.

they had riviera , anchor sailboat, and crest. i bought all of them except the flag one. had them shipped to my house free shipping. from another state. none here in ny. shorts available too.
you got sku's for your boy dm me with the lurkers lurking if you can thank you in advance

I've taken some time since December to hunt a few of the items that I passed on years ago, only later to realize that the level of quality and design will not likely be recreated by Ralph Lauren.

Latest Purchase Spring 2014 Patchwork Cardigan.
20200306_201332.jpg

*Back into the tall grass; The hunt continues.*

tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif

Last edited:
I see
I've taken some time since December to hunt a few of the items that I passed on years ago, only later to realize that the level of quality and design will not likely be recreated by Ralph Lauren.

Latest Purchase Spring 2014 Patchwork Cardigan.
20200306_201332.jpg

*Back into the tall grass; The hunt continues.*

tumblr_ox0yjd54Lk1wbxqk4o1_540.gif
I see mad safari in your future

Got the tiger sweater from Macy’s yeah no pins included pic different on rl too I prolly would have removed them to use elsewhere would have still liked to have gotten them at least it was 25% off now I know why

Ps got an extra $20 off $166 for That not bad tho still would have liked the buttons if I ever see one in store with them me tiger and the pins going to the dressing room and only one of us getting left behind lo life for life

Last edited:
C57F15C9-D3C8-4CC4-92B6-A5A24BBB21F2.png

I know the NTRL fam can help me locate a XL. Need to add this to my growing Outdoorsman/Sportsman collection. Any help would be much appreciated.

You think I’ll be able to get this for less than retail? I would prob cop if it was in the $100s
4F668FBB-7C50-470F-82C1-592844B13364.png

You think I’ll be able to get this for less than retail? I would prob cop if it was in the $100s

50-70% off the best you going to do depends when and what size you need tjs or Marshall’s 6 months from now might have smediums Good luck it’s all about the hunt

Saw this shirt on IG the other day, so expensive but basically a must have for me, hoping it pops up on disco somewhere
Was an eu exclusive in 2018 capped one in Paris on my honeymoon in xxl fits like a custom XL short waisted too threw an Indian head over the ralph think I added a sportsman patch on one of the arms too but If I had to choose it be the new one for sure

Seen this at Belk yesterday. Definitely not worth the 398$.

Trading is suspended. we betting on video games at the office.

They bet me 500 I couldn't beat the computer. I posted it.

Aint see any Polo I wanted. So I brought the 90s back for 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom