**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Percentages don't add up like that... An additional percent off is off of the total. It doesn't mean 40% + 15% = 55%. It means retail is $100, 40% off is $60 and then 15 % off of that $60 is your total, hope that helped, it's one hell of a sale regardless, as good as an employee discount on the items that are 40% off @spyder

Last edited:
How are you guys getting 40% off plus 15% off?
nerd.gif
Can I be down with ya'll.
nerd.gif
I just see 30% off +15% off.
MPRE13 ... you're welcome

edit: misread your question

Last edited:

Probably won't even wear it but it was too nice to pass up. Quality is pretty impressive considering it's roughly 20 years old.

It's getting cold again and I've been considering breaking this out, but I'm thinking this jacket is to short for me. I wonder how much I could get for it on ebay.

Just for today got to make some tough decisions on others Thursday .

Now you got me thinking about that Meyers Leather Jacket. The Meyers is just superior in quality to that Lambskin A-2 Bomber jacket that I was considering but is more than I was looking to spend right now. That Meyers Jacket looks like something that will last 20 years while I'm just not as sure about the Lambskin bomber.

Decisions Decisions.

nice pickup SMB, im sure the quality is on point compared to last years wool duck sweater... mine starting pilling on the 1st wear. price was much less but even still, i wasnt expecting pilling so quickly.
Thanks. I hope mine holds up.

Superman..... One hell of a outfit, dope pickups bro
Appreciate it.

There's some great stuff in this thread. Great pick-ups NT!

Last edited:
I always throw my star rewards in the trash… the 15% off txtclb at checkout works though, sniped with that

Thanks for the info fellas…

Back
Top Bottom