**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That’s fire.. if only more teams got this treatment cuz they still owe me a Cards bear sweater :rofl:

also who has that yellow polo sport marsh coat? Opinions on it? I know it’s been out a while but I missed any comments on it if any have it in hand

That’s fire.. if only more teams got this treatment cuz they still owe me a Cards bear sweater :rofl:

also who has that yellow polo sport marsh coat? Opinions on it? I know it’s been out a while but I missed any comments on it if any have it in hand

Had the joint in my cart waiting for the sale they just applied.

Size was long gone though smh

No code here - I reached out and asked where my code was, they told me to check my spam and they weren't sure why I wouldn't get one. SMH ralph

Its fishy in here alla sudden
if you think something over here is fishy, it's because you haven't been checking the stats! (not even half the haul) bet this is fake too?
20211007_175610.jpg

I'm glad I don't thirst after these limited collections like Stadium and Snow Beach... never was a fan of those styles... I prefer the Colorado collection and stuff like that, which tends to be over priced but luckily it sits so you can usually catch it on sale.
A few pages back these dudes said this was their full time job so, looking from a far i guess i can understand their territoriality

I'm glad I don't thirst after these limited collections like Stadium and Snow Beach... never was a fan of those styles... I prefer the Colorado collection and stuff like that, which tends to be over priced but luckily it sits so you can usually catch it on sale.
The Colorado Collection was and incredible group. Some of the items never were sold on RL.com. I really liked the made in Italy re-issue of the Grand Canyon cardigan, but I could justify buying it since I own the OG Rrl version. Im still chase a couple if things. Did you get any items from the collection?

Old school dealin' the way it used to be. Footwork and troopin' out, not this new inter-webs connects that we are all a slave to, now.
I'm fortunate to live close to an outlet these days.. every here and there I find a deal that works.

Last edited:
The Colorado Collection was and incredible group. Some of the items never were sold on RL.com. I really liked the made in Italy re-issue of the Grand Canyon cardigan, but I could justify buying it since I own the OG Rrl version. Im still chase a couple if things. Did you get any items from the collection?

You happen to have pics of the full Colorado collection?

I’ve only managed to grab one item I believe, the jacket.

not a lot of Colorado showing up on ebay lately, unfortunately.

The yellow marsh runs big ordered my size which is a large and had to return it a medium woulda fit perfect

Back
Top Bottom