**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest pickups

2BE1DC8C-01FF-4005-A79C-424644FC00BA.jpeg

mannnnn I missed out.. please tell me how the fit is on these joints.. I copped the black one in asize 11.5 ..I hope it fits..my size for everything is a 12… I really wanted the other color.. but my size was gone
TTS imo. Foot reference I have a narrow feet. My situation was similar to your expect I had to go .5 size up. I have a room in them but I also did try them on with dress socks since I picked them up after I got off work. I think with a thick wool sock it will fill out the rest of the boot for me. Hope this helps bro. I wouldn't have these if it wasn't for your post :nthat:. Let me know how it works out when your pair comes in.

Hows the fit. Like the brown pair

TTS imo.

I've been blocked from purchasing anything on the app since the rest of the blacked out MLB capsule came out. Whenever I try to purchase anything it tells me to sign in even though I already did and won't go further

It looks like RL is rolling out a new Polo Label. I'm not sure if this new Polo White Label will be used for a small collection/division, or if it will eventually be used for the entire brand. My guess is for a small collection/division. This new Polo White Label projects Denim and Supply IMO.

I don't like it, but it won't stop ke from buying something that I like.
Screenshot_20211202-220355_Chrome.jpg

Updated:
Okay, RL is rolling out Polo Denim and Supply. It will be interesting to see the how this turns out.
Screenshot_20211203-073523_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone seen the black jean jacket with patches in the factory stores???
Some dude on YouTube posted it, I called and they had it so I jumped on the XL retail is 299 it was on sale for I think 238 and wound up paying 220 for it.

Attachments

• 32314ACD-A781-4B5E-86AB-AF675E1F5A9F.png
    32314ACD-A781-4B5E-86AB-AF675E1F5A9F.png
    666.8 KB · Views: 87
  • ADA541EC-6601-4822-A156-E653A5753415.png
    ADA541EC-6601-4822-A156-E653A5753415.png
    643.6 KB · Views: 91
I skate skate and have been doing so for twenty years - really hope I get lucky on the app so I can add to my board wall . Struck out on the palace boards . Fools reselling at $1,000+ . Fucc outta here 🤡

There’s a real cool mellow park in crown heights that I’ve been meaning to hit up . Currently recovering from getting smoked after trying to front board the entirety of this picnic bench at the park on 4th x 4th . Eating **** is humbling . Ima go back and get the trick on film when my ankles healed . Just glad I didn’t **** up my hands/wrist/arms tho - my music professors would have ripped into me .

Got my first pair of cookie boots (or any boot for that matter) with the Black Friday deal . I don’t wear any type of skinny/slim jeans and I always rock a cuff at the bottom , so I trimmed the laces an inch or two - this way they don’t stick out under the cuff . So comfy , I get why boot folk dig boots .

It doesn’t snow in LA . Local deli guy gets a kick out of my reactions when I walk in everyday now . Pray for ya boy this winter . . stay safe guys

Attachments

• 9D2203EF-1F67-42CB-A498-7EDDD81A5BAD.jpeg
    9D2203EF-1F67-42CB-A498-7EDDD81A5BAD.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 101
  • 6DDB7298-D2FF-492F-9B23-AEED233926EE.jpeg
    6DDB7298-D2FF-492F-9B23-AEED233926EE.jpeg
    339.2 KB · Views: 102
I skate skate and have been doing so for twenty years - really hope I get lucky on the app so I can add to my board wall . Struck out on the palace boards . Fools reselling at $1,000+ . Fucc outta here 🤡

There’s a real cool mellow park in crown heights that I’ve been meaning to hit up . Currently recovering from getting smoked after trying to front board the entirety of this picnic bench at the park on 4th x 4th . Eating **** is humbling . Ima go back and get the trick on film when my ankles healed . Just glad I didn’t **** up my hands/wrist/arms tho - my music professors would have ripped into me .

Got my first pair of cookie boots (or any boot for that matter) with the Black Friday deal . I don’t wear any type of skinny/slim jeans and I always rock a cuff at the bottom , so I trimmed the laces an inch or two - this way they don’t stick out under the cuff . So comfy , I get why boot folk dig boots .

It doesn’t snow in LA . Local deli guy gets a kick out of my reactions when I walk in everyday now . Pray for ya boy this winter . . stay safe guys
the decks you have up are dope. hope you secure one from rl and get well soon.

Some dude on YouTube posted it, I called and they had it so I jumped on the XL retail is 299 it was on sale for I think 238 and wound up paying 220 for it.
Damn that’s a sweet jacket; I had plans on making a custom black RL garage denim chore coat with some of the racing patches that came out earlier this year. Was looking for a black vintage one in this cut specifically:
1CF1AC05-2760-47C9-9B62-F2B6E547DEFF.jpeg

I don’t think Ralph did a black version of this one when it was in stores a couple years back. Probably gonna have to grab one of these factory store ones for that massive back patch :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom