**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just in case you guys didn’t cop one, it’s on sale at Macys online.

166B89EB-B9E5-4BA2-9CBF-B7CCC7C33BF8.jpeg

And heads-up!!!

It hot this weekend in NYC, so keep an eye on the lady you love because the Thot Shorts are out and on me!!

77081951-6135-49C1-8280-BA98500B18F7.jpeg

Missed my beat. They only have XS left in this style of polo now. But the sale is definitely still cracking on Macys.

I went to the RL Outlet store at the Tampa Premium Outlets. Man o man, they taxing on the prices. They got swim trunks for $75-$80 with 25% off. It’s just cheaper to wait for a Macy or RL sale. I did like the new Summer Bear joints.

Don’t sleep on the Bloomies sale.. they normally limit their sales to 25% but stuff is 30%. I got some steals. No tax charges to my state either

Anybody know if RL.com is gonna send any discounts codes out for the holiday weekend? I know the factory stores have their 25% going on but they raised most their prices.

Normally I think if the flagship (not factory) stores have in store sales going on it matches whatever emailed codes but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Bloomies sent me a 20% coupon last week that was supposed to be a 1 day code but It didn’t work, so I chatted with a rep and got a new code.

Ordered the bird shirt... that's all I really wanted. Still more than I would have liked to pay, but if it goes lower I will return and rebuy. :smile:

Only used em once before...

Wrong Weather has a few limited edition items still in stock...various sizes across the items.

Second time I've bought an entire "limited edition" collection.

First was indigo stadium... And got almost every item at a discount.

Second is polo sport silver... And outside of the hats in both collections, probably averaged 40% off msrp.

Think the indigo stadium collection is a sleeper.

Screenshot_20220701-203542.png
Screenshot_20220701-203514.png

Back
Top Bottom