**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

42842FF5-1148-45E9-A076-4D35490AE57F.jpeg

Double ups and pick ups.
That white crest is an underrated piece don’t see them to often.

Newest pick up shearling hoodie, been eyeing this for a minute got for a great price.
This is incredible, retro luxury item. The first shearling hoodie was released in clay/gray color under Polo; I love this new Purple Label version in brown. It's a total sleeper since only a few trained eyes will know how special this one is when you're wearing it.

This is incredible, retro luxury item. The first shearling hoodie was released in clay/gray color under Polo; I love this new Purple Label version in brown. It's a total sleeper since only a few trained eyes will know how special this one is when you're wearing it.
Dude I was literally jumping from site to site waiting for this hoodie to go on sale and get it for the perfect price, it kept selling out then out of nowhere one size would pop up and finally saks had like 75 percent off and I pulled the trigger. I actually thought it was a ghost order cause sometimes they will list a item or even a size that actually isn’t even really available but turns out it was. Quality is A1

Dude I was literally jumping from site to site waiting for this hoodie to go on sale and get it for the perfect price, it kept selling out then out of nowhere one size would pop up and finally saks had like 75 percent off and I pulled the trigger. I actually thought it was a ghost order cause sometimes they will list a item or even a size that actually isn’t even really available but turns out it was. Quality is A1

What was MSRP?

I’m waiting for this to go on sale so I could snatch it up, I don’t see many sites selling this but like 2

Attachments

• F8ED4FC8-4017-4D92-B290-51A1E6AD2E55.png
    F8ED4FC8-4017-4D92-B290-51A1E6AD2E55.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
I wanna join the 5k retail jacket big bois club... but I got another baby on the way so I'm gonna chill.
Didn’t pay nowhere close to 5k I got it for $1300 with tax included, I would never pay that much. With any RL piece of clothing if you want it hard enough and put in the time you could get it for a steal majority of the time.

Ohh I feel you, I know you said 70% off and thats the type of deal I would expect as well... but even a rack for something that nice right now is out of the question. I still regret not buying this grey leather Ferragamo for $1200... but its cool all good things come in time.

Back
Top Bottom