**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I guess element already dropped the Ralph Lauren collab everything mostly sold out. Sucks cause i had a 20 percent off promo code.

When you try to add to cart it all shows sold out. No way that’s the case. I was thinking it hasn’t loaded yet? I can get the hat to cart but I was trying to grab the t shirt too with that 20% lol

Just added a bunch to cart no problem

Attachments

• IMG_0787.png
    IMG_0787.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0786.png
    IMG_0786.png
    239 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0788.png
    IMG_0788.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 471
All mine is saying out of stock whatever I click on, are you on RL.com or element website?? We are talking about the element website

When you try to add to cart it all shows sold out. No way that’s the case. I was thinking it hasn’t loaded yet? I can get the hat to cart but I was trying to grab the t shirt too with that 20% lol
Could be it hasn’t loaded yet I hope that’s the case I just want the hoodie

I guess it did load people just snatched it up with the 20percent off

Nope, I chatted with their customer service a little bit ago and he said its a technical issue and they are aware of it. He said product should be loaded by the end of the day and to keep checking back.

I thought it would be crazy if literally every piece sold out in every size.

Nope, I chatted with their customer service a little bit ago and he said its a technical issue and they are aware of it. He said product should be loaded by the end of the day and to keep checking back.

Yea I find that crazy also like every single item in every single size

I just actually chatted with someone myself and they guaranteed me everything is out of stock all gone

Aint no way. Even with 20% off resellers aint stocking up like that. Every item is sitting FSR on RL so I guess I'll just wait.

Aint no way. Even with 20% off resellers aint stocking up like that. Every item is sitting FSR on RL so I guess I'll just wait.
Yea I’m gonna wait 2, but I’ll keep trying on the site but he guaranteed me it’s just a error that every size is literally sold out, maybe they only had just 2 or 3 of each size

For nyone having trouble with the RL phone app, you may need an update. Go to your app store, and update will show if one is needed.

No bugs after the update.

Back
Top Bottom