**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

One of my packages FedEx has held hostage since Nov 26th…

TBH this shipping **** gonna have me buy another brand… not worth the hassle and disrespect
You can blame Ralph for a lot of things lol but when it’s in the postal carrier’s hands, you can’t fault Ralph

is your tracking still stuck on the “label created” thing?

the lunar new year stuff ain’t on the sale again. I want a couple of the pieces but don’t wanna pay full price

They will go on sale eventually .. they always do. Anyway I bought a few more items. Kept it under $200 at least.

Screenshot_20231204_175202_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231204_175210_Chrome.jpg

You can blame Ralph for a lot of things lol but when it’s in the postal carrier’s hands, you can’t fault Ralph

is your tracking still stuck on the “label created” thing?

Not blaming them except it sucks can’t do in store delivery. Atlanta is wild with the stolen shipping goods. I’m usually solid but Polo seems to be a hot commodity for stealing packages. Nike is also rough. I’ve been solid mostly but it’s been a bad issue here with theft.

At this point just gonna get my money back. Not like I NEED the items it was a want. To their credit RL has been amazing refunding stolen packaging without any questions. I assume they know it’s a big problem.

IMG_8629.png

Not blaming them except it sucks can’t do in store delivery. Atlanta is wild with the stolen shipping goods. I’m usually solid but Polo seems to be a hot commodity for stealing packages. Nike is also rough. I’ve been solid mostly but it’s been a bad issue here with theft.

At this point just gonna get my money back. Not like I NEED the items it was a want. To their credit RL has been amazing refunding stolen packaging without any questions. I assume they know it’s a big problem.

IMG_8629.png
Yeah bro it look like the post office mismanaged your stuff

RL has top tier customer service with lost packages n stuff tho

Need some assistance polo fam..looking for the upc code for this in all colors (blue & gray as well) cant seem to find it…need to see if this has hit the outlets, along with the flight jacket upc.

Attachments

• IMG_0361.png
    IMG_0361.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0362.png
    IMG_0362.png
    668 KB · Views: 31
Outlet pic ups and group photos :smile:

20231204_210212.jpg

Didnt realize the pants are straight fit... but ohh well, they will still get rocked.

20231204_211307.jpg

Tiger varsity isnt as thick as the blue non outlwt varsity... the wool and leather parts are both thicker. It did take forever to break in the sleeves on the blue jacket tho... I dont recall the outlwt version of the blue jacket being lighter than mine... but I could be wrong.

20231204_211847.jpg

Polo varsity group pic

20231204_212622.jpg

Glad to finally have the full kit

20231204_214725.jpg

Bubble coat group pic... Logan's new coat is super cute! We all rockin new bubbles this year (Levi got the Tartan last time I went to the outlet).

20231204_210212.jpg

Didnt realize the pants are straight fit... but ohh well, they will still get rocked.

20231204_211307.jpg

Tiger varsity isnt as thick as the blue non outlwt varsity... the wool and leather parts are both thicker. It did take forever to break in the sleeves on the blue jacket tho... I dont recall the outlwt version of the blue jacket being lighter than mine... but I could be wrong.

20231204_211847.jpg

Polo varsity group pic

20231204_212622.jpg

20231204_214725.jpg

Bubble coat group pic... Logan's new coat is super cute! We all rockin new bubbles this year (Levi got the Tartan last time I went to the outlet).
Nice pickups. How much was the uni varsity jacket? Back on 11/7 I saw it for $129 and 25% off and I had a 30% off code which would’ve made it $68. I regret not grabbing it then, unless it’s priced even lower now. I’ll probably ask them later today
IMG_0769.jpeg

Really love that they're doing this, hope the collection does well and it continues going forward. That stitched denim and matching sweater is on my list. The ranch coat and belted cardigan are hard too.

Need some assistance polo fam..looking for the upc code for this in all colors (blue & gray as well) cant seem to find it…need to see if this has hit the outlets, along with the flight jacket upc.
Here’s the flight jacket upc. PRO TIP: Search eBay using an image and see who’s listed the tag. Unfortunately, no one has the hoodie listed with a tag displayed. IMG_1855.jpeg

Last edited:

20231204_210212.jpg

20231204_211307.jpg

20231204_211847.jpg

Polo varsity group pic

20231204_212622.jpg

20231204_214725.jpg

Where did you find the blue RL Tigers varsity jacket from? or is that black? i copped the green and brown one last week.

Last edited:
What have ya copped from this sale so far? I wanted the dog sled bear sweater but no luck but I honestly think my wife got it for me for X-mas cause she keeps telling me not to get it, and after getting the lunar bear sweater and that racing jacket from saks I think I’m done for the year

Mail day… UPS and FedEx came same time.. weird issshh…
IMG_8584.jpeg
still waiting for one more package from UPS before I open all these joints..yea I’m done with Lo’s for the year… just need a few more kixx …(dawn 5s and solefly 8s)…and should be it

Mail day… UPS and FedEx came same time.. weird issshh…
IMG_8584.jpeg
still waiting for one more package from UPS before I open all these joints..yea I’m done with Lo’s for the year… just need a few more kixx …(dawn 5s and solefly 8s)…and should be it
I slept on those 5’s man and had the chance to copp em smh

Very nice fit XXL and good length (pause) if you are tall. Tighter so watch ur belly lol. Nice soft touch.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/0076125277.html
https://www.ralphlauren.com/0076125277.html
IMG_8811.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg

These two are xxl. They don’t make xlt would prefer that. Not in love with the lower collar on the neck or how wide but love the feel and length is good. Might try XL not sure yet. The stone color is great as is the olive.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/0076193481.html
https://www.ralphlauren.com/0076193481.html

IMG_8817.jpeg
IMG_8814.jpeg
IMG_8819.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom