**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone know where I can find this jacket in L or XL? I think it was a Bloomingdales collab.

IMG_7486.jpg
eBay or grailed only but it won’t be cheap, I also have a brand new with tags size xl

Total shot in the dark but does anyone have this polo shirt and know how’s the fit on it??
I don’t know what the name for that cut of shirt is, (that style does have a name), but that cut dates back to the roaring ‘20s and it is meant to fit slim, and is usually banded at the waist. Those are actually built for the body style of that model. Others, ( my hand is raised), need not apply. Hope that helps.

I don’t know what the name for that cut of shirt is, (that style does have a name), but that cut dates back to the roaring ‘20s and it is meant to fit slim, and is usually banded at the waist. Those are actually built for the body style of that model. Others, ( my hand is raised), need not apply. Hope that helps.
Yea I have a belly lol so I think maybe I should size up that’s what I was worried about. Thanks for the heads up

I understand why but I dislike when multiple colors of a single item is available and they're priced differently when on sale. Theirs a shirt I want right now but it's 15 percent more in the color I want compared to the ones I dont

If anyone needs a Friends and Family 30% off code, there are a few hours left to use it. It should have 3 uses left as of right now. BC35CD3MKX42XFWT

Anyone know about how much the average polo robe weighs? Just moved.. gonna put some command bathroom hooks up on the door with the adhesive tape.. they range from 4-7 pounds.. wanna get the right one but since I just moved I can’t find which of my boxes had my robes at the moment but I remember the robes weren’t exactly light

I checked a few online descriptions and no mention of weight

Anyone know about how much the average polo robe weighs? Just moved.. gonna put some command bathroom hooks up on the door with the adhesive tape.. they range from 4-7 pounds.. wanna get the right one but since I just moved I can’t find which of my boxes had my robes at the moment but I remember the robes weren’t exactly light

If it helps any, my brushed silver Command hook in my bathroom has been holding up my XL Polo terry cotton robe just fine for years now.

Is the door hollow? If it is I wouldn’t recommend the command strips unless it has worked for you in the past.

Just over 2 & 1/2 lbs for my s/m polyester one

If it helps any, my brushed silver Command hook in my bathroom has been holding up my XL Polo terry cotton robe just fine for years now.
Is the door hollow? If it is I wouldn’t recommend the command strips unless it has worked for you in the past.
Just over 2 & 1/2 lbs for my s/m polyester one
Appreciate the help fellas! I previously had an over the door hook in my old place but with the new 1, none of em seem to fit where I can still close the door which prompted me to go the putting a hook directly on the door route but don’t wanna drill one in.

My robes are S/M so that should def work.. thanks yall

Back
Top Bottom