**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I love the RRL pieces, but the prices
on the items are crazy! Stopped by
Lennox the other day to check out the
polo store to see if they had any good
deals going on and nothing….Why are
plaid shirts priced at damn near 300 bucks?
any justification for these crazy prices?

Why is anything priced at its price point? An Hermes tie, a Mont Blanc pen, a plastic pair of Air Jordans?

I have not personally purchased because I hold out hope that a lot of the stuff will make it to sales and you'll be able to beat those prices anyway. But, several of the dudes vouching for him I can confirm to be legit.
This sounds right.

Cheap Wiz - The other bear sweaters you were talking about were the wooden ski knits, right? ...Yeah, those looked a little suspect.

But, sometimes it can be hard to tell definitively. I believe those pieces were from overseas. There are lots of minor variations in overseas pieces - slight color tweaks, sizes or placement of graphics, etc. I've seen long time collectors disagree over the authenticity of certain items in the past. So, when you are dealing with something that's foreign and maybe fake, there are like many new variables introduced into the equation.
But, Jay, do you have 61 pieces of Indian Pointe?
I rwmember that crap. That was funny

Those graphic sportsman shirts are some of my favourite pieces. Its a shame they're made so huge. Ive seen the measurements for the shirts and a size small = 50" chest and 30" length. Way too big for me.

The ol lady took off from the free throw line and surprised me with this story. She went to Macy's while stopping at the mall for something else and finds the Tiger Shield polo on the clearance rack! She continues to tell me that the lady at the counter strikes up a conversation about her outfit and they talk about clothing/shopping and such. The lady goes on to give her an additional 20% off!! It has a return ticket on it but upon inspection there is nothing wrong with it. As you guys can imagine I have a smile as big as the Joker's right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Having a good woman definitely pays off!

Found this complete set of Serape and Beacon pattern socks that I stored away a coupe of seasons ago.
I have doubles of the two beacons pairs that I've been wearing and forgot about this set.

I'll need to pick up some Spring Item so I can get the tags off of them.

Found this complete set of Serape and Beacon pattern socks that I stored away a coupe of seasons ago.
I have doubles of the two beacons pairs that I've been wearing and forgot about this set.

Not bad at all

?Que

The little guy in the Serape sweter...too cool. I may watch these, my girls could use one.

No doubt! Waiting for the price drops later this year to snag it.

Love these man. I'm a sucker for the serape/beacon flavored joints.

Dope socks SBP - doubles meaning you have extra? (cough, cough)

Dope pick up on the red tiger, I can feel your excitement… good stuff

Appreciate it fellas.

Kush, I do have two pair that I've been wearing, but I'll eventually wear them all before the season is out. I'm going to double up on the pair that's available this season.

Ill keep an eye out for some. I've seen a few pairs come across eBay over the last couple of years.

I recognize a few people in those vintage pics. Nicem

Last edited:
I've seen those vintage photos before, other then Mayhem the rest I believe are from Japan, Discick

Dope socks SMB79, the devil is always in the details...I'm not on that level yet. I just never think of socks Lol

The flood gates are soon opening at The Polo Store....

I'll say it - at it's inception, it didn't bother me all that much (maybe because the following was smaller), but at this point, I'd wish that place didn't exist at all.

I have no beef with Andy; I've spoken with him a few times and he's fine. But, reading the responses anytime something "power" is posted makes me feel the way about Polo that I feel about sneakers. And, that's really not a good thing.

Good stuff, Nuz.

Last edited:
Great pics gentlemen!
pimp.gif

Stopped by Macy's and picked up few things that were on sale

This hoodie is
pimp.gif
im not a big fan hoodies usually

Got these polo's also, just wish the print on the back could've been stitched or maybe a patch stitched on

I know a lot in here are not big fans of the D&S line, but I think they have some decent pieces at decent price points, especially since mostly the whole line goes on sale fairly quickly, but I picked up these shorts for the low to lounge around in

Back
Top Bottom