**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I've always considered Green Acres mall in Qu. Valley stream is borderline QU/LI to me anyway.

I know, it's bad, trust me. I grew up right over there in the Queens side. A LOT of people think Green Acres is QU, but at least you know the town and it's LI. I see ya doing it out in SD, fam. Not sure next time i'll be back out there since I have the little one now.

Forgot who asked, but here's a pic of the eagle logo sweater that matches the limited edition scarf.

pPOLO2-18967413_standard_dt.jpg

AMERICAN LIVING RECYCLED HAHAHAHA get it together already Ralph, all of those lines RL discontinued and rolled back into blue label. I'm going to end up with this knit eventually still though smh.

34th St. is probably the best Macys in NYC, but Roosevelt Field isn't too bad, plus they have a Bloomies and Nordstorm. But to really get the big picture on current RL releases, one needs to consider RL.com, Macy's, Bloomies, Lord & Taylor....etc and discount retailers. I've come to realized during a season they all carry different items that the other may not not have.

^^ I agree that 34th is the best out of the ones I've been to, I just wish I could be in NYC when everyone is getting the 60-75% flourishment. Hopefully I'll get lucky around Labour Day

Last edited:
shhhhh and my Macys at Kings Plaza is the worst Macys I have ever stepped foot in

Yep, Kings Plaza Macy's is pretty bad. Green Acres Mall in Queens is a close second, and they have the separate Men's Macys.

green acres mall is such a dump. I go there if i'm too lazy to drive to Roosevelt Field or need a Charlie's Steakery fix.

Last edited:
34th St Macys and Bloomies Polo section is the biggest and most premiere Polo Sections in a department store the USA. LA Beverly Center then South coast in LA County is like 2nd then Fashion Valley in SD. I sent feedback to one of the Dept stores about their sections and availability on items and I got an email back stating this. The rest of the country dept stores get the Blah.

Last edited:
Didn't think it was that funny. It was close enough for you to know where I'm talking about.

nah, it's funny as hell when people don't even know where is what in ny.

i know where Green Acres is, if you read what I posted to my dude Nat, I grew up right around there on the Queens side and some people don't even know where that part of Queens is because it's on the border of Long Island. but I know that there are BK cats that travel on the Belt Pkway to go there.

Peace to Charlie's steakery there, it's better than the other Charlie's locations I've ever tried. Damn, I might have to make a trip to back to my old hood just to get a cheese steak from there and some cheddar ranch bacon fries.

I'm going to laugh if nobody even remembers the Polo Sport store in Roosevelt Field.

Thats ill but isn't it that JC Penny's RL sponsored logo or something?
Yes, JCPenny exclusively carried " American Living" and the logo on the sweater closely resembles their main logo for the brand

It's pretty much a mirror image, the eagle is just facing the other way Lol

Last edited:
AMERICAN LIVING RECYCLED HAHAHAHA get it together already Ralph, all of those lines RL discontinued and rolled back into blue label. I'm going to end up with this knit eventually still though smh.

Thus the name of this sweater will be the "American Living" shawl sweater...Thanks Jay

Thats ill but isn't it that JC Penny's RL sponsored logo or something?
:lol: so much truth here. I'm going to really need to have these newly polo tagged items in-hand
to know if the quality matches the price point.

That sweater is dope :x
Unfortunately it is Kush. If it's around after I strike some things off my list, I'll.grab one.

Last edited:
Supposedly, one RL group reached out to the RL Vintage group talking on opening a library of some sort. The thing is that they would need a display in order to put up in this library and I don't th>Dink they have the materials. You know what that means.
I've heard they already have an archive of vintage items at RL corporate? 
Yes, JCPenny exclusively carried " American Living" and the logo on the sweater closely resembles their main logo for the brand

It's pretty much a mirror image, the eagle is just facing the other way Lol
LOL, Ralph jacked his own ish.

Supposedly, one RL group reached out to the RL Vintage group talking on opening a library of some sort. The thing is that they would need a display in order to put up in this library and I don't th>Dink they have the materials. You know what that means.

I've heard they already have an archive of vintage items at RL
I thought the same thing but somebody in this thread shut that down and said there is no archive. That's why stylists have to contact collectors for vintage pieces. Seems dumb that RL doesn't have all this stuff stashed someplace, smh

Last edited:
I could never rock another dudes Lo tho, that's just me. But I also don't use/need a stylist! LOL Good that these collectors collected since RL got caught sleeping on his own ish.

Last edited:
I would say that RL s vault is not as extensive as most of us would expect. A n SA told me that a few of pieces that were sold through the launch of the corporate vintage website were purchased from eBay, restored by RL, and flipped for huge profits.

If they truly had these in the archives, I couldn't see it them needing eBay to supply their vintage inventory.

RL reverse engineering their own product! LOL. You know they did during the restoration process...smh

I would say that RL s vault is not as extensive as most of us would expect. A n SA told me that a few of pieces that were sold through the launch of the corporate vintage website were purchased from eBay, restored by RL, and flipped for huge profits.

If they truly had these in the archives, I couldn't see it them needing eBay to supply their vintage inventory.
I'm sure the best vintage items are lying around in people homes and thrift stores world wide. Ralph Lauren idea of vintage looks like a RRL catalog with southwestern, serape, Aztec prints everywhere, I could only wish my collection was like that. See interview with Oprah at his ranch...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom